Prologue : "Love Letters"

Prologue : "Love Letters"

A Chapter by Catheryn
"

Hi! My name is Maaya Kuuchia, Freshman and attending Siliosa High! Wish me Luck!

"

This letter was found in my locker, 

and when I read it aloud, 

I wondered if it was really true . . .         

            " Dear Maaya,
                What a cute flower you are, so delicate and fragile. How many words must I use to describe you when there is none that could fully embody all of your features, so finely sculpted and perfect with every curve and point? What must I say to show my gratitude for being alive? What must I do to show that you have made my life brighter, more beautiful like the flower you are? Oh, my dear Maaya, none, for I know that nothing could amount to you, not even all the diamonds that sparkle like your bright blue eyes, not even all the gold that is nothing compared to your smile. 

               I have been observing you from afar, my little lady, seeing you do whatever that is you do with such grace in a matter that almost wounds me, for I wish that I would be next to you at those moments. I always wish, even now that you would stand next to me, showing me the smiles that I snatch with my eyes, now forever glued to your long, blue hair and your pure, white skin. Do not think of me vulgar, for I do know that I sound so right now. And if thou will think either way, I do apologize. I just couldn't help myself. 

              From when I first saw you to the time now, please know that I hunger for your care. I hunger for your touch and for your smile, your delicate body in my arms, and your intent stare that I have not found owned by others as of yet. Hah, what an odd shrift this is, from a sinner of love to thy holy saint that is you. I sin for I sometimes loath the people around you, I sin for I wish to be seen by you and you only, my dear flower. And because of that will be the reason I will keep myself hidden from your presence, I will keep admiring, and I will keep making you happy this way. I will end this letter not my stating the three words that many use, but I will end it, end it with this.

                                                                                           From the Vine,
                                                                                               Siliosa. "


This was a bad joke right?

But how come that every time I read it,

My heart starts to beat faster and my cheeks are flushed with red?

I insert the small paper in my bag and then sigh, 

looking at all the other girls who seemed to have gotten their own 

"Love Letters".


© 2013 Catheryn


Author's Note

Catheryn
Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good job on this one!

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's so poetic and adorable. Simply astonishing :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it alott. Suspence indeed

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks 8D
The letter is a super sweet kind of creepy lol I think that's what you were going for though :) I really like her reaction. I think it's realistic to what most girls would do. I can tell you're going for an anime type feeling (A shojo perhaps?) I can see her very clearly in my head. Nice job keep going! Can't wait to read the next part and see what happens.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

^^ Thanks 8D
One word: BEAUTIFUL. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks 8D
Ontokki

11 Years Ago

:) Your welcome.
Nicely written, a fine piece of expressions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks 8D
It's so adorable, and beautiful. It was really nice reading it, and I just love how it's full of sweetness and I'm curious to find out what happens next! Can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks!
They writing is beautiful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks!
really lovely job here; its adorable! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks 8D
i love it!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Catheryn

11 Years Ago

Thanks 8D

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

525 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013
Tags: Prologue, First. Day, School, Romance, Story, Cute


Author

Catheryn
Catheryn

Canoga Park , CA



About
Schedule : Can't Speak : Muted Love - After "Destiny Apart" To the Beautiful You - After "Can't Speak : Muted Love" White Goddess : Code Angel - After "To the Beautiful You" Destiny Apart - Afte.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..