December 30 ,2013

December 30 ,2013

A Chapter by Janaeee

And so the forth day continued, and in that, the forth day of becoming a better writer and more so over, a better person. Continued He has remembered the face of the angel, the freedom of It's wild hair and the Soft smile that It Once made that made her smile and she loved him from the day she first seen him walking with the devil. And she told him so when he first asked him of her presence "I am here as long, as you want me here" She said to him, as she already said before. "He did not want her here, So he decided that it was time for her to embark on a new path and a new journey of life" that Is going to not only rich but, we will see the foil of this earth, and we shall rebuke it every time because we do not see the beauty in our Ownself, and because we do not see the beauty in our Ownselves we can dwell with the others in the time in which, we are most weak. We are safe though, and We will always remember what you have done for us, but you will always remember where she first was, That I caught up to her and explained to her the error of my ways and why I went about doing the things I did the way I did, In a manner in which, I though that she would be able to get over her demons left behind by both mother, and father but she is now doubting herself and is now depriving herself of sleep because She has not been able to explain, much of anything from this week besides the rest of her whole life, because she doesn't know the key too his heart, Which she will not reveal to him because, of her own selfish reason. Or once and for all he could finally explain to her why he has deceived her the way that his father has deceived him, thy mother has always been close to home, you just never wanted to see the way out, was not by self harm or by buying into the and now I can do nothing to stop what I forsee happening because he Has already decided that you will be rewarded ten times over, but you will always be cursed with this beautiful man. Who, no matter seems contempt to kill herself with the rest of the world, But be ware on the forth day that you do, do unto to any what you don't want then to do to you. I tried to tell you directly t your face and you just would believe, so I have told I am to young for some of this nature, and I have a beautiful man that will do my bidding whenever I ask him to, and save them whenever they are ready to be saved. But you too, must first agree to disagree, and then must agree that that is where you want to be fully. If by the end of this year you turn away in fear, then we understand and we will not hold it against you, we understand that We have now been acting like A Lord and we are telling each other, that it is time to go back and re-asses the situation. figure out wheher or we wan to of person of light or of person of darkness. 


© 2013 Janaeee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013


Author

Janaeee
Janaeee

Boston , MA



About
Hi , My name is Takara, I'm just a kid who needs a place to vent and let out my anger. To be truthful this will probably be the only time I'll ever come on here, and if it is and you happen to vis.. more..

Writing