10:04 12/30/2014

10:04 12/30/2014

A Chapter by Janaeee
"

I cried for you, i have no idea why, but I did.

"
All you have to do is start making the effort, to stay clean, stop letting other people tell you what you can and can't do, Only you know what is in you your heart, mind, body & Soul right now as well as you should, and I am only but one small girl who is in the midst of all of us, when the time has come for you to make the necessary changes you need to make in your life, Only then will you become the man that you wanted to be. Cherish Her for She is yours, forever a victim to all of the pain and suffering, put on to you. And She will carry your bourdon until she has decided that you are not worth of her Love and affection. And at first you will wonder why you are not the object of his love and affection, but You will learn in the Midst of all your mistakes that she will be the key to you salvation. Go back to where you belong, because with me it is not, I am usually a pretty good judge of character when I'm not rambling on about some non-sense that just popped into my. And I have seen what is being done in the light and in the darkness. And unfortunately, one day we will all end in up in a dark alley way somewhere, alone and scared. Afraid to go home because you think that your creator will not see you as you are worthy of His love. When in reality it is you who does not think that you are worthy of his love, and so on the cycle of hurting themselves and the other people around them. They say defend Him, Defend Him in the ignorance, of what he had done to Her without remembering. Do not fret father I am the one who hold the key to your heart, because in the midst of all your pain and suffering. I am the who will then decide if you will be able to prove yourself to me. And as it looks as if somewhere in the near feature I am slow to come around, we both know that but when I do, know that I will be with you always and as I have promised you. And you are free to be the voice of reason, because as harsh as reality is for some of these folks that have pulled themselves out of their misery, they must remember the dirt where they came from and remember the promise that they made to the one person that they truly intended to give their loves to, or else they will decide that you are too slow to move and that you may just need a little push from your memories. To help you remember that I was here all along, I was the one who sat in the back of the room quietly. The one who slipped out of English, History, Or even Math class without thinking about if I were being detected, the one that they all could not see, I do remember you and I do remember the party in which you are reminded of, But if you remember correctly you will have to soon realize, that I have said to you all ready, in a whisper, the escape route is only through your heart. where ever it beats The best friend in which you are questioning is doing very well for himself, from first glance he is the one that everybody forgets is their because he is the that everyone is ignoring. Except the beautiful beast, she is in her own demons of hauntings, and as she fully intends to keep helping you, she would like you to know that it will be done when she is ready, and only then, if we are to rush into anything harshly or deal with anything and anyone, less than we would want for ourselves, then we are no better then that of the enemies that thy is is taking upon yourself, yes you are among them, and you act as if you are one of them, you must remember that you have only that memory, of those things were happening. And now the dust has settled, you must wait until the prison door should be free before you can find out of she is the Daughter in question, in which you will know to tell your friends, co-workers, and family members, No we don't want to just go get a higher paying job, but we also need you to know that we were the ones that kept it safe when the Heathens were trying to take it from you.  Because, we have seen the light of our ways, and we have made the decision that, instead of being around promoting cause that could make up great points, one day in the feature right now we are but just one man. 


© 2013 Janaeee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013


Author

Janaeee
Janaeee

Boston , MA



About
Hi , My name is Takara, I'm just a kid who needs a place to vent and let out my anger. To be truthful this will probably be the only time I'll ever come on here, and if it is and you happen to vis.. more..

Writing