Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by ChampangeCupcake
"

Roxas slowly changes as he becomes friends with a silver tongued red head manages to capture the young boys eye and heart, but there’s only one problem with that. He isn't gay.

"

Roxas slowly changes as he becomes friends with a silver tongued red head manages to capture the young boys eye and heart, but there’s only one problem with that. He isn't gay.

Disclaimer: Yup so I don't own Kingdom Hearts nor any of the characters or towns, I also don't own "Headstrong" Trapt Headstrong (C) 2005 WARNER MUSIC GROUP & WARNER BROS. RECORDS

But if I did~~ Thats a story for another time ;D muahaha enjoy <3


"Hey! Hey! Hey! Twilight Town! It's bright and early and we'll be playing "Headstrong" by Trapt, here on station 102.5." The alarm clock seemed to blare the sudden alarm, set on radio station 102.5 music, in a loud, masculine voice, one that was nothing but obnoxious in the morning.


The sudden blast of lyrics combined with the shock of the previous trauma that the voice had left, the blonde's eyes shot open, widened in surprise as he'd found himself at the edge of the bed, when one was half asleep it was similar to the height of pride rock, yea, imagine falling off of pride rock, wouldn't be too fun now would it? Well, falling off the bed wasn't too fun either.


The male's bright blue, almond eyes were now squinting as his chest vibrated due to the deep groan, "ugh. . ." he'd given at the unpleasant experience he'd just taken part in, his eyes darted, then narrowed towards his tiny white alarm clock, the criminal at the scene of the crime, the instigator of it all.


"How something so small can produce such a loud obnoxious sound, even on the lowest setting, is beyond me." He grumbled, propping himself up with his elbows, and his hands slowly, and roughly began to rub at his eyes, cheeks, and jaw, before pushing back his hair with more unpleasant grumbles.


The white door which had been closed, and locked by the male, the night before, suddenly slammed open, a female with a petite body frame simply stood in the door way for what it seemed to be only a split second before she bound for the male, "Roxas! Roxas! Roxas!" The younger female's voice seemed to be creating a screeching sound, similar to a dying cat into the males

ear, causing him to close his eyes, and his lips turn into a grimaced expression.


The girl straddled Roxas' back, her legs on either side of him, bouncing up and down. "Get up! Get up! Get up! First day of school! First day of school!"


The female hyped before climbing off Roxas and bounding for his closet, pulling out clothes, first a T-shirt, then pants, then an undershirt, and down the line of articles of clothing, before dumping the pile onto the male's back, only to have the clothes slip off Roxas as he slowly stood up, lifting his bare arms in the air, reaching for the stars, he stretched at the first attempt to help him wake up.


Picking up the clothes, handing them to Roxas, the young girl then began to push him into the bathroom, her pineapple blonde bangs, falling into her bright, round blue eyes as she used all her might to push him in, Roxas chuckled at his younger sister as his mind's sleepy haze began to gradually fade itself. "What's the rush Namine? It's just school."


Roxas set the pile of clothes on his bathroom counter, before going about his morning pattern which consisted of the normal things, brushing teeth, flossing, then brushing his hair. Well due to the male's hair refusing to cooperate this fine morning, he decided to just let the spiking hairs remain the way they were, simply jelling them to that form to make positive it'd stay that way all day and not falter.


Namine placed her hand over her heart, her face scrunched up in false pain, as if she'd just gotten shot in the heart."What do you mean 'what's the rush Namine? It's just school'", Roxas could tell that Namine had been working on her impressions of him, his sparkling blue eyes rolled at that fact and he started with putting a tank top on as his sister kept babbling away.


"School's the most important thing in the world! Plus you're a Sophomore this year!" Namine empathized the word sophomore as if Roxas had just found out he was a God or something mystical and mysterious.


"Again, it's just school, but ya, ya, alright." Roxas said with a wave of his fairly small, almost girlish hand, cutting off Namine as she went to open her mouth to speak again at his comment of it just being school. "I'll hurry up to the best of my ability, just go eat, you wouldn't want to be late to your first day of 6th grade."


Bottom of the food chain. . . poor kid. Roxas couldn't help but grimacing at the thoughts of how her day might go, a loud and overly preppy girl like Namine would definitely get beat up. Namine let out another very high pitch squeal and rushed out of the room, morning people like her are what made Roxas hate people sometimes.


"Now listen Namine, let's try to not get your a*s kicked on your first day alright?" Roxas' tone proved him to be serious, but the smile tugging at his lips said another, he turned the steering wheel, pulling into the middle school which was just about a mile away from his own school, and about 4 ½ miles from their house.


"I could say the same to you too big brother! Although, I think your alarm clock did enough beating to last you for a day or two." Namine retorted with a snort and she smiled leaning over, kissing him on his cheek, with her book back in hand she slowly got out of the big black truck, her endless energy and suddenly dropped as her hands fidgeted a bit on the door handle, as she glanced at her new school.


"Listen. . . Namine, if anything happens, if anyone messes with you, or if you need me to come get you, just text or call me. I'll be right over okay? You'll do great." Namine looked up at her brother, still nervous, but a slight more calm, she nodded her head, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders.


"Thank you Roxas. I'll see you after school okay! 3:30! Don't forget!" The blonde girl shouted, her blue eyes swimming with worry, fear, and excitement at what lies ahead of her on her first day.


"Hey Namine!" A friend of hers shouted, a girl just about her size, with maroon hair, and that was it, Namine's fears were gone and she let out a Namine squeal as she ran and hugged her friend tightly.


"Kairi!~~~" The girls bounded off together into the gates. Roxas waited until she was gone inside, before he scoffed at his sisters comment, he'd once forgotten her when she was in elementary school, well okay not once, it was more like a monthly, or a weekly thing, but she refuses to let him live it down.


Roxas pulled into his school's parking lot, seeing tons of cars and trucks of all sorts already there, he was thankful to be familiar with the times the parking lot tends to fill as he pulled the keys out and took notice of the massive wave of students with vehicles entering the parking lot. Among those students, was one who managed to beat a few trucks and cars to park in the spot next to Roxas, some guy on a motorcycle.


He grabbed his backpack, slinging one part over his shoulder while he closed the truck door with a slam of the sort. Glancing over, once more at the male on the motorcycle, he was now staring at a guy, a taller built one, his body was slim, however through the tight blue jeans and black shirt he was wearing, it was obvious that the male was muscular.


As Roxas' eyes traveled upward, he took a sudden note at the flaming red hair, similar to Ariel's from The Little Mermaid. This hair, however was spiked upward in all sorts of different directions, during the time Roxas was examining the other male's hair, a cat call was made and his eyes flickered over to meet the red headed male's.


The guy smirked, Roxas' mouth almost seemed to hang open at seeing the odd combination before him, of the red hair paired with stunning emerald green eyes. Wait. . . stunning? Where the hell did that thought come from Roxas?! Come on, hurry up or you're gonna be late, stupid head.


Roxas shook his head, attempting to rid himself of such thoughts and began his stride, walking past the guy with the motorcycle, who only showed how small, and girl like Roxas was compared to other guys. "Hey." The red head spoke, with the smirk still playing at his lips, with a small, but noticeable nod of the head.


"What's your name?" The red head's voice was a bit higher than what Roxas had expected, but it fit him none the less, and to coop, the red head didn't seem phased by Roxas' lack of response, "Mine's Axel. . . got it memorized?" The red head, apparently Axel, finished up his sentence with giving Roxas a wink from his left eye.


Roxas simply nodded back in acknowledgement and headed away from the parking lot and the oddball guy named Axel, but simply couldn't shake the feeling that he'd be seeing him sometime very soon.


A/N: Lemme know what you guys thought so far kay :D Let me know in the reviews what you guys think of it so far ^.^ I'm actually pretty content with this chapter, I might actually put the next chapter up within today-tomorrow. Thank you for taking time and reading :D

-cнaмpangecυpcaĸe



© 2013 ChampangeCupcake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013
Tags: gay, romance, kingdom hearts, roxas, axel, love, boyxboy, tragedy, humor, comedy, fanfiction


Author

ChampangeCupcake
ChampangeCupcake

About
Hey guys ;D Thanks for checking me out ;p I love writing stories (I'm sure all of us here do right? or. . at least love reading 'em!), I tend to be pretty easy-going I love to make new friends .. more..

Writing