An Unrequited Love Story

An Unrequited Love Story

A Story by Wallflower society

Ever since we first meet, I knew it would be hard getting over you. I knew you would never be mine, but I still allowed myself to fall. Why is it so hard losing something you never had? All I wanted was the light that your eyes provide, to feel your arms wrapped around me, so strong and warm. I wanted to hear that you loved me as much as I loved you. You are here with me now, yet, you feel so far away. I feel like I gave you my faith and soul, and I just let you go. I thought that my silence spoke louder than words, but you were never listening. I'm searching for the words that describe how I feel, but it's as if I've lost my voice. I knew it would be a mistake, but how could I resist? You still cause me pain each day, but I don't seem to mind. Who knew such agony could feel so beautiful. I knew this love would be unrequited, but I still loved unconditionally. You found someone who could make you happy, and she isn't me. You broke my heart so many times without knowing it, but I could never blame you for that. You gave me hell and I still wish you well. I won't say I'll never love again, for I know that I will. But I will never love another the way that I loved you. I only can imagine the Times we never had together. All that I can do now is lay back, close my eyes, let the sun dry my tears of regret, and listen to the autumn leaves fall.

© 2014 Wallflower society


Author's Note

Wallflower society
This isn't one of my best, but I hope you enjoy it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on October 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 10, 2014