Possession of Something Out of this World

Possession of Something Out of this World

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

Cynthia's side Hey Eibon's here if you like to know more about him there is a story well a background on him

"

“Did you say something, Cynthia?” I heard Seraph asking me something. I was about to say something but then I remembered about how I was told not to speak to her again since the incident with Damion happened. It was a good way to put him into place but it seems that it was unacceptable to the others. I didn’t know what to do then and I still don’t know what to do about it now. That’s when I remembered the conversation with my father.

“You are mistaken. They weren’t the ones who started the war. We forced them out of our city. This is their home too they have the right to stay here. They are different than us since they started to live in the glades.”

                “That’s a lie. If this was their home why on earth were they forced out of it huh? Why on earth do we have to take such measures on them?”

                “Cynthia, we fear them because they are more superior to our kind. They may look like us but they have something that is unique to them. We may have knowledge on building a good life but they possess something more dangerous anyone could imagine. They may look like us but deep inside they have a gathering where kids of age I don’t know what age but they start to consume another life. They have someone as a mentor within them teaching them all about the world and some people may not just teach them about it. Some of them are criminals that teach the age ones about desires. We fear them because even if they are kind hearted people the criminals can twist their hearts into something they don’t want them to be. There is always a special person who carries the madness, someone who can either ignore that madness or fall deeper into that madness and cause chaos to others.” I bit my lip as I remembered the way Seraph was acting with Damion after he had crossed into the Noctus side without permission. Something wasn’t right when I stared into Seraph’s eyes. They were smiling and ready to hunt him down, I started to shake upon the very thought about Seraph being the person who may or may not have a criminal inside of her.

                When school ended I watched Seraph depart with her friends and went into a car. I followed her to the borderline of the two cities and hide at a nearby place. I watched Seraph smiling at one point then went all unreadable again. Someone started running to her side but was on the other side of the fence. He was dressed in all black and his very figure told me to run away as fast as I could but Seraph started talking to him all naturally. Seraph touched the fence and I knew she wanted to go back but she let go of the fence and said something that made the man yell at her. She shook her head and left as she was returning to the car I saw her crying. When she left the man sat down at the fence just hoping that she would come back. When I couldn’t see the car in sight I ran over to the man which sent chills down my spine every time I got closer to him. He heard me and just glared at me as if I was some kind of intruder. Well, I technically was an intruder since I didn’t know him and he didn’t know me but I had to do this in order to understand Seraph a little bit more no not just Seraph the entire Noctus people.

                “Hey, how long are you going to continue to stare at me?” He asked and I just froze in place and just hoped I have the courage to get all my answers answered by today. I still glared at him with nothing going through my mind and he just stared back at me. It wasn’t very long until I actually found my voice to say something to him.

                “Who are you?” He tilted his head like a dog not knowing what I was doing or talking about. He continued to stare at me and he stood up to answer me. He looked me in the eye and I almost lost all my strength in my legs.

                “You ask me, who am I? Well, isn’t that easy I am just a random person who you decided to talk to. So I don’t know about you but I think I should be the one asking the questions here. So I respond to you as, who are you, miss?” From that answer I knew that this person I decided to talk to would give me the most grief. I rubbed my temples to not get myself a headache and answered his question and hopefully have him answer mine as well.

                “My name is Cynthia Cross.” A smile danced around his lips and he noticed this as well and covered it with his hand. He pretended to cough and removed his hand that’s when it became all serious once again.

                “Right, anyways my name is Eibon. Now what do you want from me?” I laughed at the very mention of his name. I thought of some crazy delusion of how he got his name. Maybe his parents decided to write down every name they thought as cute and put it on a roulette. Spun it and got Eibon as the result. I looked up at Eibon and he seemed angrier than last time. I stopped the laughing immediately and just stood in place. Silence went by and I remembered his question.

                “I w-w-w-wa-wan-wa-wa-wan-wanted to know more about the person who was just here. She seemed to have left pretty quickly after meeting you.” He eyed me making me look so suspicious that I knew a lot of details. I noticed that his foot kept going to the side and back to the front. I think he was about to leave and kept the answer as unknown. His foot stopped and he answered back but his voice sounded angry and a little threatening from this point on.

                “Why do you want to know what I discussed with Seraph? It’s none of your business. There are things in this world that have to be kept secret. No one needs to know about it, not even you. So is that all you want to ask or do you have more to talk about.”

                “One more thing, have you lived in the glades for your whole life.” He went all silent and just looked down at the floor, playing with the sand as if he was writing something or making something. When a couple minutes passed he looked up at the sky and complimented it but I had no time I asked him once again and he looked at me dead in the eye. His gaze was ice cold but also lonely like a cry for help but I didn’t think he would be lonely. He answered with a no. I was taken aback that I started retreating away from him. He looked at me and continued his answer.

                “I lived here for quite a short time. I have wandered someplace far from here but I cannot leave now. Not just yet there is something here that I must take care of. She needs me, I am the only one who knows her understands what is happening to her.”

                “Are you talking about Seraph? What is wrong with her?” His eyes were filled with sadness and regret and he placed his hand on the fence and it started buzzing. I saw electricity coming from all points of the fence. It hit him but he didn’t move from that spot. He stood there unaffected of what has happened to him. He looked form side to side and just opened up the fence like it was paper but he didn’t cross the line, he looked at it and turned away from it. He started walking away from the fence he just vanished just like that. I didn’t believe what I had seen so I walked over the line and nothing went off. I went over the hill and saw the glades for the first time in my life. It was all broken and yet the people all cheered in happiness. I looked over to a building that looked out of place and headed towards it. So many of my people were huddled inside and refused to come out. I couldn’t disagree to the fact that it was a filthy place but the people over here seemed to have a great time. I saw a nearby park and say that the equipment they were using were somewhat like the sketches Seraph was drawing. There were piles of furniture everywhere and kids were trying to run over it without getting hurt. Kids hid in drawers and even fought with pipes. That’s when I heard someone in the distance I realized that curfew was almost here so I ran with all my might to the car. I asked the driver to step on it to the dorms and returned to my room without eating dinner. I couldn’t wrap my head around what I had just witnessed. The people seemed so lively even though they lived in a place that wasn’t good for them. My people looked as if they were prisoners, I knew I had to get them out or else something terrible might happen. I called my father but he didn’t answer. I thought well out of all the times I need him he’s never there and when I don’t need him he calls without warning. What a useless father. I threw my phone onto my desk and collapsed on my bed. I thought of Sadie who kept saying that they were good people but I just saw what they were doing over there. I remembered the conversation with Eibon and his words that seem to carry a hint of worry in Seraph. I wanted to know what was wrong with her. The flashback of her slumped near her door and tears falling. Something was wrong I knew I had to find out what happened to her but I can’t go near her without Franz breathing down my neck.



© 2016 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami

Anyways I had some free time with this so sorry if it seems a bit rushed.
You can see that Cynthia's character is back to hating the Noctus people but oh wells at least I could find a temporary person to kick them out
I'll find someone new I think
anyways enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing