Chapter 1: The Encounter.

Chapter 1: The Encounter.

A Chapter by CharKyuukaga
"

Chapter 1 of my KH story, Does Love Rise The Dead?

"

 I lay there, on the hard wet ground, the rain pouring down hard. I look over to my right to see a small crimson puddle. Had they really hit me that hard?, sheesh their not even that strong… I used my remaining strength to get myself to my feet; everything was in a haze from my wound, the rain in my eyes, and blood being washed into my eyes.

 I wiped the blood with my right hand, smearing red all over my black glove. I pulled my hood over my head to try and keep the rain out of my eyes.

 

“Bring it on you b******s!” I hissed at the black figures.

 

 I hauled my longer, broader sword over my right shoulder, and flicked my smaller, short-sword backwards so I can do swift strikes. I fly at the heartless and start smacking them around, killing one after another.

 

 My muscles eventually gave in as I collapsed to my knees, my muscles finally just gave up as if they were yelling, “Stop! We can’t go on!” straight to me. I dropped my larger sword and put my hand up and gave a ‘stop’ sign with my hand, the heartless all stood still and looked at me as I forced myself back to my feet.

 

“Okay guys, that’s enough training for today, go back to doing whatever heartless do.” I said to them all.

 

 The Organization now had control over the Heartless, so I could use them to train whenever I wanted to.

I limped past the large sky scraper and up the long bridge to Castle Oblivion. I could see the rest of the Organization in the living room; I could see Roxas and Namine at the window waving at me. I waved back as I limped myself up the rest of the bridge to the front gate.

 

 I lug myself into the living room where everyone was talking, they all just stopped and looked at me.

 

“Well, what’s for dinner?” I asked with a smile.

 

“Well, Namine, Roxas, Axel, and I all pitched together tonight and made some baked chicken.” Larxene said to me.

 

My stomach growled loudly. Namine giggled at me.

 

“You sound a little hungry there.” She said to me with a smirk on her face.

 

“Yeah, just a little.” I said as I rubbed my stomach.

 

Namine led me into the kitchen to get me some food, there was a window in the back of the room, I walked over to it while Namine was making a plate. I saw a figure dart across the ground running somewhere.

 

A weird chill went down my spine, it wasn’t a heartless… in fact it was wearing an Organization robe…

 

Then it hit me!

 

“Number 14…” I mumbled to myself.

 

“Huh, what’s that?” Namine asked.

 

“Err, nothing Namine, just put my plate in the microwave, I gotta go check something.” I said as I darted out the room and out of the castle.

 

I was running out into the still pouring rain. Does it ever stop raining here? I asked myself. I saw the figure running I tried to catch up but it was rather fast.

 

I could see what the person looked like now, hourglass figure, a little shorter, and well, two ‘lumps’ on the chest. It was a female all right. And as I recall number 14 was a female.

 

“Hey! Slow down! I just want to talk!” I yelled at her as I kept running.

 

[Flashback begins]

 

I sit in the chair opposite of the small two-person couch that Roxas and Namine where sitting in.

 

“So, who exactly was this… number 14?” I asked.

 

“A good… friend… Me and her where close to each other, for a while I actually lost all memories of her, Axel knew her too, but he said that he had no idea whom I spoke of, so I thought he had forgot too, but his memory didn’t come back like mine did-“ He started.

 

“I ummm, had a fight with her one day, as if I was supposed to… I killed her! The organization wasn’t the same after that, I was kicked out for awhile, I lost all my memories and I was put into a fake world made to keep me safe from my past, but Namine here, she secretly worked at giving my memories back, I was able to use the key blade again, and I found Namine in her room and everything was cleared to me, all my memories came back and I came back to the castle-“He continued.

 

“I found out that Saix, and Xemnas were killed by my heartless double Sora. Everyone else was pretty messed up due to him to, but they all pulled through, Axel even helped Sora in a fight and nearly died himself. Once I came back here my memories of 14 started coming back, flowing to me, I visited her room to admire the seashells I had given her back before I left the organization. I also checked out my room there was seashells also in there, maybe she had given to me in the same manner I’d given her hers.” He continued.

 

“What did she look like?” I asked

 

“She had short black hair a little shorter than shoulder’s length, she had deep blue eyes that could just stair threw your soul. A nose like a button, really pale skin, and the cutest lips…” Namine nudged him at that last thing he said.

 

“Hey… your lips are cute too.” He said to Namine with a smile.

 

“And her name?” I asked.

 

“It… it was Xion.” He muttered out with a small tear.

 

[Flashback ends.]

 

I kept running towards her. Damn what was her name again?... Xion was it? Yeah I think that’s it. I kept running trying to keep up.

 

“Hey! Number 14!” I yelled she didn’t respond.

 

So I tried again, but used her name this time.

 

“Xion!” I yelled.

 

She stopped there, and turned around.

 

“H… how do you know my name?” She said quietly.

 

“Roxas told me.” I said back.

 

“Roxas… How is he?” She said.

 

“Oh he’s okay.” I responded back.

 

Me and her started in on a long conversation, we sat down in front of each other on the ground. Me and her got along fairly well, and well let’s just say I find her fairly attractive.

 

“Come on, it’s cold and wet out here, come inside.” I said as I got up and started walking towards the Castle.

 

“Umm, I’m sorry, but I don’t want to go back in there yet.” She said.

 

“Oh, okay I’m going inside, you sure you’ll be fine out here?” I asked.

 

“Yeah I’ll manage.” She said.

 

I walked away from her and started to go back into the castle.

 

She yelled at me, “Hey! I never got your name!”

 

“Oh, it’s Xarch!” I yelled back.

 

“Hmmm, Xarch… I like it!” She yelled back.

 

I reddened a little and yelled back, “Thanks, see you later I guess!”

 

I went to the castle and went to sleep.



© 2011 CharKyuukaga


Author's Note

CharKyuukaga
I hope you enjoy(ed) this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2011


Author

CharKyuukaga
CharKyuukaga

Im not telling you. You stalkers!, MI



Writing