Chapter 3: Reunited.

Chapter 3: Reunited.

A Chapter by CharKyuukaga
"

Chapter 3 of my KH story, Does Love Rise The Dead?

"

 

 I woke up again a few hours later, this time Xion was laying next me, not crying. I shook her arm slightly.

 

“Hey, honey, time to get up.” I whispered to her.

 

Her eyes opened and she grabbed my pillow and covered her face up.

 

“No… I don’t wanna get up yet, it’s too sunny…” She complained.

 

I moved the pillow from her face and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“No complaining, it’s a new day, time to get up.” I whispered in her ear.

 

She sat up and yawned and stretched her arms out. She looked at me and giggled. I also looked at her and giggled, her hair was a mess, and I assumed she giggled at me for the same reason.

 

“Come on time to go.” I said as I slipped on my robe, pants, shoes, and gloves.

 

Xion put on her clothes, and off we went into the kitchen.

 

I walked into the kitchen, the smell of waffles and sausage was in the air. Wow Larxene really out-did herself this time I thought. Larxene looked at me and smiled, and then she saw Xion and her eyes widened.

 

“Hey isn’t that Xi-“ She started, but I ran over and covered her mouth.

 

I whispered into her ear, “No one knows yet, don’t be screaming it out, I’m going to tell everyone after we get some breakfast.”

 

After we ate I walked into the living room to see Roxas and Namine in their usually spot on the small 2-person couch.

 

“Oh, uhh… Roxas, I got something to tell you.” I said to him.

 

He looked up at me and said, “Yeah? What is it.”

 

“Well I’m going to go straight forward with you-“I started.

 

I took a deep breath before continuing, “Well, I met number 14, Xion, I was wonder just how she was back, she hasn’t explained this to me yet, but she’s back… annnd-“Xion walked into the room and cut me off.

 

“And now we’re a couple.” She said.

 

I reddened a bit, “Well, yeah we are, after we met we just started talking and we really hit it off.”

 

“….” Roxas was silent.

 

He was in tears, “X… Xion, I’m so sorry!”

 

“F- for what?” She asked.

 

“I… killed you…” He said.

 

“It… it was why I was made, you needed to do that.” She said.

 

“But, how are you back?” He asked.

 

Xion had some tears in her eyes.

 

I grabbed her and held her close then said, “Well, she doesn’t like to talk about that, where she was,” I covered her ears, “It was pure darkness, she was surrounded by nothing but darkness, and she hasn’t really told me how she exactly she came back, but I think it has something to do with you.”

 

His eyes widened, I could tell exactly what he was thinking. I took my hands off her ears.

 

“Well, no use sitting around in the past, let’s all go to Twilight Town!” I proposed.

 

Roxas looked up at me and said, “Yeah, that’d be nice.”

 

…At Twilight Town…

 

By the time we got to Twilight Town it was about 3:00 PM, getting a little cooler out winding closer to the night time.

 

We were walking through the sand lot, I was holding Xion close to me and Roxas was holding Namine close to him.

 

As we were walking someone ran by yelling, “Get out of my way!” and he knocked Xion to the ground as he ran past us.

 

I started to go after him yelling, “Hey get back here!”

 

But Xion grabbed my leg and said, “No, remember your not a regular human, you’d kill him.”

 

I was still angry, but she was right, it’d probably get out of hand, I’d most likely summon my swords and cut him to bits.

 

I picked her up and brushed her off.

 

“You okay?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She answered.

 

I looked over at Roxas and asked, “Hey, Roxas did you know who that guy was?”

 

“No, I have no idea who that was.” He said.

 

“Hmmm, but… what was he running from…” I muttered.

 

“Umm, Xarch…” Roxas said.

 

“Yeah?” I asked.

 

“Ummm, I think that’s what he was running from!” He said as he pointed to a small gray figure.

 

I gasped at this… “Nobodies!?” I yelled.

 

Roxas summoned his dual key blades, Xion summoned her kingdom key, and I summoned my dual swords; Blaze and Swift.

 

“Namine, stay back!” I yelled.

 

She nodded and ran back out of the sand lot.

 

We started pummeling them one after another, but they just kept coming!

 

“Where are they coming from?!” I asked aloud.

 

“I think I have a good idea, hold them off I’ll go get Namine.” Roxas said as he ran the same way Namine had gone.

 

“Xion, get behind me, I have an idea.” I said.

 

Xion stepped behind me and I clashed my swords together to create my ultimate weapon; Swift Flames.

 

“Time to finish this!” I yelled at the nobodies.

 

I held my larger 2-hand sword a shot a large fiery beam at the nobodies; blasting and killing them all off.

 

“Did it work?” Xion asked.

 

“Yeah, it did.” I assured her.

 

Roxas and Namine came running back into the sand lot.

 

“Follow me.” He said.

 

…Few minutes later…

 

We were in front of a large locked gate blocking off a white mansion.

 

“What is this place?” I asked.

 

“It where I used to live.” Namine said.

 

“Hmmm, oh really? But why are we here?” I asked.

 

“Well, when I first re-gained my memories after everything that happened around the time, well, you know. I came here and I met Namine, she gave me my memories back. And when I was here Sora was in the basement, and there were lots of heartless and nobodies in the place. So I’m thinking there may be some sort of gate in there.” He said.

 

“Oh, I see, that could be a possibility.” I said.

 

We all walked around the inside checking it out, nothing much… but then we went to the basement… you’ll never believe what it is…



© 2011 CharKyuukaga


Author's Note

CharKyuukaga
Hope you enjoy(ed) this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2011


Author

CharKyuukaga
CharKyuukaga

Im not telling you. You stalkers!, MI



Writing