A quick bio of me

A quick bio of me

A Poem by Chinnah!
"

It's not a good poem but i posted it anyways

"
It was 3:47 am
A hospital bed, a nurse
A speeding car, a screaming woman
The day they saw this girl

Sick guitar solos,
Drum beats,
Lyrics, melodies
Rock is what it's called

Yellow squareness
Anoying laughter
Low intelligence
Spontanious sponge
Is what he aims for

Said to be creative
Passion for art
Colors,pencils,and paper
Draw my heart out
Creativeness is what I go for

© 2011 Chinnah!


Author's Note

Chinnah!
thanx for reading it and thax to all of you for the reviews they are truly appreciated :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really good

Posted 12 Years Ago


It is a nice short bio! Well done. Let's say that I have a little niece--actually she's growing up and every year she is one year older than the previous. But because I remember so well the day she was born, I cannot get that early picture of her away from my eyes whenever I think about her.

An hour or two after her birth I saw her in that glass box where they casually put newborn babes. Two days later I was to catch a flight, and destiny had it that I only saw her two or three times after that in the long time that elapsed. She is a little shy and a bit withdrawn to her inner world-though suprisingly, in certain occasions, overtly hyperactive. She likes crayons, sings and she watches a lot of television.

This is how I found her last time when I saw her three years ago. She had a younger sister and they both loved Sponge Bob. Whenever he and Patrick would appear on the screen, they would both start to jump and shout-in what seemed to be German-things that did not sound like anything else besides madness to me.

What can I say? She'd sing and her words would not sound like any language that I could think of.

I remember the day I saw her in the crystal box. Her eyes were closed, perhaps because she yet hadn't felt curious enough to open them and see this world in where she dropped. A wire that was connecting her arm to her leg, and winding out to outside, for some reason, caused her quivering feet to itch. Maybe a cry then she uttered was the word that she first spoke.

I don't know if we ever spoke.

Personally, I do not have any recollection of that first immemorial day of my life. A great part of my past remains a mystery, to me. But for some reason memory comes to me whenever I watch her.

Well, then, It was a couple or three times that I ever watched her. She was painting a yellow sponge, once, and many times she jumped out of the box when she saw a sponge in television.

I think I'll never be smart enough to understand what things she made me remember by just looking at me silently with her curious and cautious eyes. Still one shouldn't use big words to define unknowingness, I think. And it is a touch impossible not to know something that you are already remembering. Since so I just smile. She watched Sponge Bob on German television.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this. Why do you say it's not any good. I think it is incredible.

Posted 12 Years Ago


love thsi poem thats exactly who you are :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


sweet write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


like it...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Excellent poem...beautiful imagery you create....beautiful :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this. Nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooooooo I LOVE this way of describing urself!:) It's totally cool an makes you sound really unique:) Which I'm sure you are:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


A lot of labels to live down to... so being you is:

unique
hard
thought-full-about-less
confusing
and a pain...

Yeah, THAT sounds about right.
Hi, nice to meet ya.

Chris

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

564 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on November 1, 2011

Author

Chinnah!
Chinnah!

Pasco, WA



About
Hi im Rocio AKA Chinnah.... I love Unicorns, Spongebob, and im a music addict add me if you want a weird friend haha jk... if you ever wanna talk just message me ill be all ears.... i love writting .. more..

Writing
A story A story

A Poem by Chinnah!


Hope Hope

A Poem by Chinnah!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Voices Voices

A Poem by Akshat♥