Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Chris Parker
"

Very last chapter in this story!! I swear it!!

"

   Rage filled me, madness pumped through my veins. How could he?! How could he kill my sweet, loving, innocent mother and get away with it?! How could he get away with abusing me?! How?! Questions raced through my head, pissing me off more and more. Shoving the front door open I screamed as loud as I could. “YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! I SAW YOU!” Jorge turned to me. Drunk as always. His eyes wild and his hair a tangled mess. “What did you just say to me?” I knew this was an argument that I’d never win but I couldn’t stop. “YOU B*****D YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!” He picked up his knife from the liquor cabinet but I ducked before it could make contact. He swung at me with all the force he could muster, but I blocked him. Shattering my wrist in the process. I didn’t care. Now I felt like the powerful tiger. Groaning in pain and anger I pounced again, my strong paw connected with his jaw, knocking him backwards. He was mad. Roaring in anger the panther swiped at me, crushing my nose. Blood spilled everywhere and I was becoming weaker. Though the tiger raged on inside me. I kicked him where it hurts, punching him in the nose as he went down. When I thought the fight was over he grabbed me. Pulling me down head first. I crashed into the liquor cabinet. Glasses broke shattering all over me and the sticky, sweet liquid poured down my head. I couldn’t tell if it was whiskey or blood. This was it. I had lost. The tiger had been diminished and now I was paying for his selfish acts. Jorge pulled himself off the ground. His panther still licking the flame of anger and intoxication.

   He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the haunter of my dreams. The pistol he had shot mom with. His finger on the trigger. I knew he wouldn’t even think twice about shooting me and begging wouldn’t help. “Say you’re a w***e! Tell me you’re a sorry b***h!” Jorge screamed at me, the veins in his neck popped out. I knew that if I apologized I had another four years of bruises, blood, and hatred. But if I said no, spoke my mind and told him how much I hated him I’d be dead. On the floor for the neighbors to find another “suicide” in the Form house. Just like he’d done with mom.

   Out of the corner of my eye I saw a dirty Mazda pull up outside. Robin! I finally after sixteen years of pain, confusion, sadness, and rage I knew what to do.I had little time to say all that was running through my mind. I looked up at Jorge, nostrils flaring and ears bright red. I sat up, glass scratching my back and shoulders as it fell, leveled my eyes with is and as strong as I could be I said what my heart had been longing to release for years. The tiger returning from its rocky slumber adding venom to my bite. “F**k you.” His finger pulled the trigger as Robin burst in.

“APHRODITE!”



© 2010 Chris Parker


Author's Note

Chris Parker
The End

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on November 5, 2009
Last Updated on January 28, 2010


Author

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

Dunn, NC



About
Im writing sad depressing things now a days so dont come looking for happy! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Chris Parker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Chris Parker