Green Eyes

Green Eyes

A Poem by Missing Part

I remember those beautiful green eyes,

the ones that look at you as though you were the most

beautiful person in the world,

as if I were everything to them,

sometimes i think they are blind,

I close my eyes, and see the

peircing green eyes, and I miss them.

CMS(H)

© 2010 Missing Part


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Eyes are the true windows to the soul.. here you show a great memory connected to missing the soul that made you feel so special.. it's so nice when another can lift us in such a way that places us on a pedestal.. very nicely written! I miss many eyes.. my father's, my grandparents and so many old friends that brought me happiness in the past. Then I remember that the souls behind those eyes helped make me who I am today.. some were meant to be in passing.. and they are all still very much a big part of me inside! You captured a radiance in a feature that really strikes me as well! Short and simple.. but really beautiful essence!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

green is the color of nature
the color of energy
the color of healing

these greens eyes seemed to spark a natural feeling within you, an energetic field to move you and heal you...

hold onto those green eyes


Posted 14 Years Ago


Green eyes a beautifull thing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Isn't it amazing that certain images can be burnt into our memory forever; and that though we haven't seen them in years, they return to us as vividly as though we'd seen them only moments before? The memory is a powerful thing. And it's frightening how many ghosts it can hold. We can be haunted very often by memories of the past, even those that were happy.
Great poem!

Posted 14 Years Ago


simply lovely, and so tender. nice one :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sweet, well written poem. I love your expression how you are able to place so much on one thing and get a powerful point across. The eyes are he windows to the soul.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love green eyes :] Very good write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful poem. I like the style, it was very entrancing. I could really visualize the eyes... 10/10

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's beautifully sad. The longing, the desire, the heartache it's all displayed in a few lines. I like the last three words: I miss them, it sums it up.


Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank's for the comments. i consider theem very strongly.

Posted 14 Years Ago


piercing green eyes.......haha,i know them well..anyways,it was a beautiful poem,showing the longing and desire you have for someone,and i can also relate to this...loved it!....tarr for addin'

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

Missing Part
Missing Part

Lloydminster, Canada



About
me, meant everything, he is the air I breathe, if he were to die it would be my last breath, as I glance down at my finger, I remember the promise, that has been engraved in my heart, as I look back, .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abortion Abortion

A Chapter by Luna