Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cheyenne

                           On Carter Thyme

 

Prologue

 

       I’m running through the woods while Bennet chases me.

 

       He yells “I’ll get you soon.”

 

       

        “No way!!” I scream back. “You’re to slow!!” I’m starting to run out of breath. I trip over a branch, and fall into the leaves on the ground. “Oh Crap.” I laugh when I say this.

 

 

        Bennet laughs like an evil person, but his grin is more childlike than evil. He jumps playfully on top of me and says “I told you I’d get you soon, and just for running I’m going to tickle you.”

 

       

        “Don’t you dare! I hate being tickled!!”

 

 

                He does anyway and when he stops it feels like our stomachs will never stop hurting, from all the laughing. He looks into my eyes and all I can hear is the wind rustling the leaves all around, and our labored breathing. His eyes are beautiful they were the first thing I noticed about him. Those eyes made me fall madly in love with him. They’re blue with flecks of gold, brown, and green in them. Exquisite. He smiles his crooked smile down at me and I smile back. Leaning towards me he touches his angel lips to mine, the feeling is out of this world. Who knew that was the last time I’d ever see or feel him alive? 



© 2010 Cheyenne


Author's Note

Cheyenne
I know its really short but what i had added to it would go better in the first chapter. Hope you enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good beginning to your story. I shall read on.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, I didn't see that coming. It was so cute all the way through with their love and then you hit me with that crazy ending. It was a great way to end it. It keeps the reader stuck on what's going to happen. Great job!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A nice start. Pretty well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how this starts out almost like a fairytale, a childish type of dream... and then brings you back to reality. Can't wait to read more :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i really enjoyed this it was very nice

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010


Author

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

KC, MO



About
Hey guys. Im Cheyenne im 14 and really love to write. ALot of people tell me i'm really good and would buy a book if i wrote one! I live in KC and my friend Cleo Christine introuduced me to this site... more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by Cheyenne



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Stripped Away Stripped Away

A Poem by Jenna


Wake Me Up Wake Me Up

A Poem by Jenna


My Goal My Goal

A Chapter by Ethan Paz


Step-Dad Step-Dad

A Poem by Manda