Cassie

Cassie

A Chapter by anonymous.

7

Cassie

 

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why?! Out of every person in the class Luke Daniel had to be the one to end up as my partner. I’m going to be stuck with this idiot’s a*s for who knows how long!

I just want to show up to the library today, not even look him in the eye, and get this project done as soon as possible.

I also want to go home.

And talk to Erik.

And just go to sleep.

Forever.

But I can’t, that’s not how it works unfortunately it’s not that easy.

I trudge through the rest of my day eager to just get home. And by the time I made it to the library, Luke was already sitting there with about four books already laid out, he looked like he had been waiting for quite a while. I walked through the multitude of tables and chairs and sat down at the one with Luke.

“Hi!” I don’t think I’ve seen anyone’s face get as bright as his looked to see me.

“Oh um hi.” I hope I get out of this alive.

“I picked out a few book that can help us with the essay section. But this stuff is a piece of cake, I actually enjoy biology.” He almost sounded as if he were trying to impress me or something.

“Well that’s a complete relief, because none of this has ever really made sense to me.” I’m trying not to sound like a complete b***h. I mean he clearly has a thing for me.

“Then I guess it’s a good thing you’re my partner.”  He’s starting to sound cocky.

“Um yeah I guess so Luke.”

For the rest of the hour we didn’t really speak much other than biology related topics, and we actually got a good amount done! I think for once I might be content with a grade that I contributed in.

After we were done at the library he asked for my number in case he needed to contact me about the project. I couldn’t help but chuckle at that because I knew that wasn’t the case. But I gave it to him anyways because I couldn’t blame the guy for trying and I’m almost positive he wasn’t going to call me anyways. He seemed like he was lacking a certain amount of confidence which was almost a bummer because without the insecurities and creepiness about him he seemed to have the whole package. I mean he was almost a genius, I think, and he was (I’m just being honest.) fairly attractive with his tan skin and dark sharp hair. I’m almost flattered that someone like him would even consider looking in my way.

But I push those thoughts aside because I can’t be interested in a robot. That just doesn’t work with me.

He might just be too perfect. No flaws means bad news. He’s all nice sweet boy and “look at how cute I am!” until he reveals himself and gets all emotional and attached to you. I can’t deal with that. The whole sappy lovey thing makes my head feel all scrambled up like it’s about to explode.

 

 



© 2015 anonymous.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 23, 2015
Last Updated on May 23, 2015


Author

anonymous.
anonymous.

Monroe, MI



About
16 Years Old “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” We .. more..

Writing
Cassie Cassie

A Chapter by anonymous.


Luke Luke

A Chapter by anonymous.


Cassie Cassie

A Chapter by anonymous.





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114