Prologue - 14 Years Ago

Prologue - 14 Years Ago

A Chapter by White Rose
"

This is the beginning of where a slavory placed. Read and find out.

"
     With confidence in his eyes Milar (Me - lare) throws down his hand of cards. Peering up at him are three Jacks and and Ace. Then, the shadowed figure, the terror of all terrors, slams his deck down on the table making Milar jump almost completely out of his chair.
     "Read it and weep," the figure maked by the shadows chuckles.
     Milar peers over at the upfaced cards. A hand of all Kings smirk in his face. Milar shakes his head in astonishment and disbelief.
     "No, not my heart and soul," he whispers under his breath.
     Loud cackles rumble and boom all around the room and suddenly they stop. The air surrounding Milar become still and cold, like death on a human's body.
     "She's mine now, Milar. You wanted a dual and you lost. She is now under my control," says the figure.
     The stale hot air from the figure flows around his neck and into his brain. 
     Milar dare not move or face his winning opponent fearful for not his fate, but his daughter's. 
     "What is her name, Milar?" 
     "Mira, (My - ra)," Milar whispers under his breath.
     The air begins to move once again as the figure swiftly walks around the room.
     "Mira," he hisses with dark compassion.  


© 2009 White Rose


Author's Note

White Rose
This I hope is catchy enough. I'm sorry if it's not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 31, 2009


Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose