Chapter 1 - Now (Mira)

Chapter 1 - Now (Mira)

A Chapter by White Rose
"

This is in the eyes of Mira and her opinion on things.

"
     It has been almost fourteen years since my father has lost to Draden Drake. Everyday he apologizes to me for the mistreatment Draden, my master, bestows upon me. I forgive him for his mishap. No one has been able to beat Draden at anything, I believe he cheats. I can't say too much about him, even though he mistreats me, he could be a whole lot worse.
     He allows me to do what I want, but in return, I recieve his abuse. I'm still able to live with my father on Earth and I can go to school, also. I just have to go to his castle, Castle Hell, every summer. I feel envious when I hear everyone wish for summer to start early. I can't blame them, school is boring, but it is also my safe haven. 
     No one knows about this, no one can know. There is nothing anyone can do so there is no use in getting them involved. This is my secret.
 
 
 
*                   *                   *                     *                  *      

 

     It's a new day, but it's different. Today is the last day of school. I knew it would come and I dreaded it. The thought of it being a half day didn't make me feel any better.
      I shuffle down the hall from my room to the kitchen. Dad is sitting at the bar with his hands hiding his face. The steam from his coffee cup firse to his hands. This is why I dreaded this day. It's not Draden who makes this day so hard, but my father and his self - pity. I walk to the fridge adn grab myself an orange and a plum.
     "Kraden ama dor," I say.
     A small red imp with long, razor sharp

    

 



© 2009 White Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on July 31, 2009
Last Updated on September 8, 2009


Author

White Rose
White Rose

Constanta, Dobrogea, Romania



About
When the door to darkness opens up, it'll reveal all that is sad and evil, the hearts of the world will shrivel and die, the heroes will fall and be forgotten, then it'll be up to the people, the.. more..

Writing
I wish I wish

A Poem by White Rose


Voice Voice

A Poem by White Rose


Colors Colors

A Poem by White Rose





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114