My Little Princess

My Little Princess

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

Princess girl meets bear boy<3

"
Description:2016-When you're trying to win over your Prince Charming, can you find him in an unexpected place? Lin Xing Chen is an heiress of a wealthy family but faces pressure to marry well because of her illegitimate status. Her target? The suave and wealthy Zheng Chu Yao, a fellow student at the elite arts school known as Four Leaf College. But due to a number of misunderstandings, Xing Chen at first mistakes the brooding Jiang Nian Yu as Chu Yao and tries to get his attention. But when Xing Chen realizes she has the wrong man, she keeps running into Nian Yu in the most compromising ways and then learns that Nian Yu is the only person who can teach her to tango to be able to get into Chu Yao's good graces. But Xing Chen is annoyed when Chu Yao only seems interested in a poor student, Yu Yang Yang, who was admitted to the prestigious school because her father saved the principal's life. Can Nian Yu teach Xin Chen to tango right into Chu Yao's heart or will she discover that her destiny is with someone else?

My Review: Okay I saw episode one and now I am tied down completely by this drama love it. This is like almost every girl's dream. I mean it's too girly for me since I love black more but the plot of the guy in a bear costume is sooooo cute and I love it<3It's pretty funny and great^-^ And this is a Thailand drama.


YOU SHOULD WATCH IT

It's girly cool Enjoy and write in the comments below<3

This is the trailer down below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKhhY53DTo




© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you like<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Have you ever seen Ouran High, and anime show? The show reminded me of this anime.


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Oh yasssssss I love it I saw the anime and the live action too♡ oh and imma do a review of that on.. read more
GalaxyGhost

7 Years Ago

Awesome!!!
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Yes there so crazy funny and Haruji.She so cute lol^-^
I don't think I'll ever watch this since it seems WAY too girly for me. But, that's beside the point.
Nice review once again! ^_^ Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

It's all good and thank you for your review^-^
Poopewpachoo

7 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

492 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 3, 2016
Last Updated on September 3, 2016
Tags: love, friendship, humor, teen, princess, cute, pink


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel