KO.3an Guo

KO.3an Guo

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

Season 3 of the KO One series<3

"

Description:2009-  Season 1 -After getting kicked out from their 24th school for starting fights and couldn't find another school that would accept them, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei thought it's a God send that Liu Bei proposed to be their sworn brothers so they could enroll into the prestigious Dong Han Shu Yuan, a school exclusively for royalty, on the condition that they pay for his tuition. Though they enrolled, it didn't mean they attended the class in peace because they must survive the school's death traps and hostile invasion from warring schools.

Season 2- Wu Hu Jiang's bond gets tested when Guan Yu is forced to honor his agreement with Dong Zhuo. Huang Zhong reunites with his mother but were forced to separate because she is a member of the Huang Jin High School. Guan Yu and Lu Bu becomes demonized when they both learn Hao Cha Jing to neutralize the effects of Zhen Cha Jing. Lu Bu takes the path of evil and stands in opposition with Dong Zhuo and Wu Hu Jiang. Xiao Qiao and Da Qiao resolve their misunderstandings and finally reconcile. The love relationship between Xiu and Sun Shang Xiang gets tested when the real Liu Bei returns.

Season 3-Principal Wang is finally back to Dong Han Academy, only to get killed by Dong Zhuo later. Xiu/Liu Bei's identity is at greater risk than ever. The Silver Dimension's timeline gradually catches up to the Three Kingdoms' history. Dong Zhuo takes control over the imperial court and wreaks havoc everywhere, prompting everyone to war against him. With the assistance of Zuo Ci, Wu Hu Jiang finally defeat Dong Zhuo and reclaim the Nationwide School Union from his hands.

Although Dong Zhuo is gone, a new age begins, and new problems emerge. Yuan Shao takes the landmark of Dong Han Academy in his own hands, forcing the Wu Hu Jiang, Xiu/Liu Bei and Cao Cao to find the one man who can save it: Zhuge Liang - the famous strategist. However, he turns out to be a regular person and eventually, Yuan Shao is able to claim Dong Han Academy's landmark into his own. With four members of Wu Hu Jiang gone and everyone forced to retreat to Jiang Dong, Cao Cao's power is weaker than ever. With old enemies gone and new characters come into the picture, a new battle will soon begin.


My Review: Okay I know again this is very confusing but this is season  three of the series KO One. But in this sequel is about the silver dimension so it's kinda separate since it has like it's own other three seasons too. But I think it has three seasons because in all this season has like 53 episodes counting altogether the seasons.If in wondering the main three characters of KO One appear in the last three episodes of this season. But I did not watch it yet I am sure it's pretty cool. But I love the characters better from KO One so I am watching season 5 of the KO One series. I know it's pretty long but it's kinda addicting and I love the KO One troublemakers. I will probably watch this one next time Okay^-^ and this is a Taiwan drama.


YOU SHOULD WATCH IT

Here's the opening of the drama down below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_JfEkbxts

Comment if interested

Thank you Mel,xxoxox



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
Check it Out
And I think the main's hair reminds me of the wolverine from x-men lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very very interesting. And yes his hair does look the the wolverines hair lol :) :p

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Yea ha ha ha! I was like he's hair looks familiar^-^
Lauren_The_Awesome

7 Years Ago

Lol very familiar :) :):p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2016
Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Tags: love, friendship, humor, teen, bad, trouble


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel