Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Kyline Freed
"

Sorry this is rather short but I couldn't think of what to write in this chapter after the line about the two men. xD

"
"Krista, get up, we're starting your training," is what I wake up to. I grunt and barely open my eyes to where I can faintly see. Eve is standing in the door, her blonde hair in a bun with curls spilling out and her face painted with makeup.
I sit up, slowly though. "Give me a minute to get dressed," I tell her as I begin to remember the events of the last week that I had hoped I'd forget in my dreamless sleep. I stand up and walk to my closet and  pull out a random shirt and jeans, put them on and run a brush through my hair.
I open my bedroom door only to run right into Kalek who was standing right on the other side.
"S-sorry," he stutters, his face booming redder then I thought was humanly possible. He turns around and begins to walk down the hallway in the direction of the stairs without saying another thing.
I run to catch up to him.
"What were you doing at my door?" I ask him, attempting to pull my mess of red hair into a ponytail.
"I came up here so I could show you where we eat breakfast, we eat dinner in the dining room and breakfast in the sunroom in the summer." We get to the bottom of the stairs and take a sharp right, nearly running into one of their maids who was walking out of one of the hotel bedrooms. 
"Sorry Marie," Kalek says and continues walking down the hall. He comes to a stop in front of a door with a stained glass window of the sun.
He opens the door but stops cold in his steps, I look over his shoulder. 
There's two men standing there and they have the same birthmark as me but blue and they are looking at me.


© 2015 Kyline Freed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good descriptions in this one. Now I get where 7 started, I read them out of order. Haha

Posted 9 Years Ago


I don't think size matters that much, this was good. I was immediately pulled into the story. You do a good job writing first person! I do have one suggestion though. The last sentence is really important, but it's a run on. I suggest that you either shorten it and finish explaining at the start of chapter seven, or maybe just break it up into two sentences. Kind of like "There's two men standing there and they have a blue birthmark. They are looking right at me." That was just an example, but I'm sure you get the idea. Anyway, this was a nice chapter. Keep writing!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


WOW, I know it's not long, but it came out really good
The two men standing their left me in a cliffhanger
I'll be waiting for chapter 7!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very nice job!! Can't wait to read the next chapter:)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2015


Author

Kyline Freed
Kyline Freed

Imperial, MO



About
I am transferring all my work from this account to another due to some guy basically stalking me so if you would wish to add that account message me here and I will gladly send you my username. I .. more..

Writing