We met the Queen

We met the Queen

A Chapter by .
"

"What the hell is that?" I asked, not realizing it was a dead soul.

"

I ran to my sibling's who were laughing at some kind of awkward photo. 

"We've got to go into the mirror" I told them in an urgent voice. They both looked at me in a strange but understandable look.

"Why?" Zack finally asked, still looking at me in that strange way. I didn't answer instead I opened the book on the page I was reading before and handed them the book. They both read it carefully and Susan had murmured a few times and then looked up at me.

"You're right we have to go into that mirror" she confirmed taking the book from Zack.

"I don't know it might be scary in there and we might get lost" feared Zack standing up. I looked at Susan strangely.

"You don't want to go on an adventure? I don't think I know you any more" she laughed and looked at him.

"And anyway we will be there" I spoke trying to calm him down. He stood up on the chair.

"You're right I'm being stupid. Now are we going there or not?!" he announced in a funny British accent. We both laughed but it wasn't for long. The book in Susan's hands was shaking. And after a minute or two the book opened.

"Don't look at me. I didn't do anything!" she added when both of us looked at her thinking it was one of her tricks. 

Susan dropped the book for she couldn't bear it any longer. The old and dusty book passed through all the pages and then slammed with a big noise. Zack was petrified next to the tunnel door. It opened again but now a ghost came out making some ripped out pages fly out. It was the kind that you would see in movies but much scarier.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, not realizing it was a dead soul.

"I am Queen Blanche the Horrible!" she shouted in a scary deep tone for a song actually for me it was more of a slow Halloween rap.

I had seen a photo of her somewhere and then I saw the book on the floor. I picked it up and went through the pages till I saw the painting. She was from the unknown land!

I started to feel the fear all over me. My siblings looked at me and knew the Queen was up to no good. 

"You three children shall save my daughter, Keira, from that wretched mirror. If not your family shall be cursed with black magic!" she exclaimed and disappeared. We all nodded our heads. We knew she wasn't there but we felt like we were being watched.

"Come on!" shouted Zack from the other side of the tunnel. We ran through the passageway and ended up in my room. Zack was sitting on my bed looking at the mirror.

"Let's go!" said Susan who was getting impatient.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hand "Don't you remember the legend?"

They nodded their heads and waited for me to talk.

"The princess wanted to destroy London and if we bring her out she'll probably still be waiting for that moment" I explained them.

"So you suggest that we should let that 'Queen' curse our family?" Susan asked looking at me as if saying 'don't you even think about it'.

"No! I mean that we should convince her that  revenge isn't the only way to solve the problem" I spoke as if I were at a family reunion.

"That sounds much better!" confirmed Zack and saw Susan touch the mirror and disappear.

"Susan!" I ran to the mirror and was pushed me Zack into the glassy surface.

 

I felt strange, like if I was walking on glass and to my surprise, I was. I looked around and then Zack fell on me.

"Sorry!" he told me whilst getting of  me.

"It's OK" I apologized and Zack helped me up. We both looked around we were surrounded by mirrors everywhere. 

"Hey! Come here!" called Susan from a corner. We both ran saying 'Ouch!' every now and then. When we arrived we saw a crystal door. 

"Really?! Everything has to be made out of glass in here?" Zack complained knocking on the door.

"What do you expect? You're in a mirror!" I told him grabbing his hand so that he would stop banging the door. His fingers were already bleeding from the sharp crystal and diamond. Susan didn't like silence and so she broke it.

"I think that whatever is behind this door will help us find Keira" she thought while knocking on the door as Zack had done but nothing happened.

"You'd better stop, your fingers will start bleeding" I advised her giving her a tissue to wipe the blood off.

"How do you get through this?" Zack asked while hitting the door again.

"Look there's a number on top" I pointed out and they both looked up.

"Yeah, I can see it I think it is 1890" Susan mouthed and then looked at the book.

"The year the princess got cursed 1875! Come lift Zack up, he's the lightest!" I remembered and lifted Zack up. He put the year '1875' and I put him down again. The door made a few noises and started opening very slowly.



© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
Pls tell me if there are any grammar problems and pls review. Tnx for reading! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoying this so far.
Keep going!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :)
interesting write
Keep writing 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! I will keep writing! :D
Ok, here's a few things.
"We've got to go into the mirror"--comma after the word mirror. You can basically add a comma after the last word in dialogue unless there is already a ? ! or .
"Why?" Zack finally asked still looking--comma after asked.
"Don't look at me I didn't do anything!"--throw in a period between me and I as they are seperate sentences.
I felt strange like if I was walking on glass and to my surprise I was.--There's a few alternatives here, so I'll just give an example. It felt strange, as if i were walking on glass and to my suprise, I was.
Overall, you're word usage is definitely getting better. Hope this helps!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Yes it does tnx alot! :D
Nice chapter ;) Can't wait for the next one

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I'm glad u liked it! :)
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

It's really unique :)
.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! :D
You are a great writer! I loved this chapter! 100-100 :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! :)
Roxana

11 Years Ago

No prob! :)
wow good work i think in my opinion grammar doest realy count as long as you writte what you feel

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I think ur right I nearly never look at mistakes! Tnx for reading and reviewing! :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
You have a wonderful imagination Katerina and compared to the "The strange man" your spelling and grammar is improving at such a rapid rate. I must admit I was so engrossed in the story that I wouldn't notice errors, unless they were big ones and there weren’t any big ones here. Well done my friend!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx I always try my best to make people enjoy my stories! :)
Mia

11 Years Ago

My pleasure :)
Well, I could say that your writing is getting better. ^^ keep it up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! Im glad ur liking it :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
:O OOOOOOH! This gettin good! *shoves popcorn in mouth*....don't judge me, I'm enjoying you delicous writing! :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! Sadly it's going to take some time till I post the next one cause tommorow I won't be here and .. read more
_

11 Years Ago

welcome darling!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012
Tags: adventure, fantasy, mystery


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..