Step Two: Squash

Step Two: Squash

A Chapter by CyanJello17

      The next step is a crucial one; get rid of any inhibitors, and by that I mean my obnoxious "family." You guys are gonna hate me for this, but frankly, I don't care. I had to kill my family. They hold me back in every way possible. Not to mention, they'd be looking for me if I just packed up and moved to a different country without letting them know. I had to get rid of them; sorry, not sorry. You may be wondering if I'm going to go into explicit detail of how I kill my family, and any extensions. The answer is yes, I will describe every aspect of my murder. For those with a faint heart, close this book--now.

     To those of you who are still reading, congrats. You are probably a twisted sadist and/or murderer as well. Or perhaps you are just interested in seeing how an eight year old manages to kill everyone in her family. I started off with any cousins that live in New York. My reason behind this is simple: If I were to kill my parents first, it would look suspicious for me to be the only one unharmed. On top of that, if anyone found out I was living with no parents, they would take me to an orphanage, which would hinder my plan tremendously. If I start by killing my aunts and uncles, it would end up in their kids, my cousins, ending up in an orphanage as well, which, of course, makes my life difficult. 

     By starting with my cousins, it abolishes any worry about family members in an orphanage. On top of this, the news of your children being killed is enough to put any middle aged to elderly person in shock; maybe even kill them. Basically, getting rid of my cousins first kills two birds with one stone (pun intended). How was I to do this, you may ask? It's actually quite simple. Poison would be a main factor. I have a cousin named Thalia, who is already quite sickly. The doctors say she's meant to die in a few months anyway, so killing her won't really be too suspicious. 

     Since she's my second cousin, my parents and her parents are a bit closer. Every once in a while, we go to visit her at her house. Sometimes I have to help get her bring her food and drink, give her cough medicine, things of the sort. Thalia has Chronic Bronchitis, Freidreich Ataxia, and Lupus. She's pretty messed up, but her parents really love her and would do anything for her. Thats another reason she really needs to die. She's bringing her family down. She takes liquid cough medicines, which you can obviously get from over the counter. The color of the medicine is the same color as antifreeze. Do you see what I'm getting at here? 

     She takes a capful twice a day, which is about 30 milliliters. The lethal dose of antifreeze is about 30-60 milliliters, meaning that by the end of the day, Thalia will have ingested 60 milliliters of antifreeze, more or less. The symptoms of antifreeze poisoning are pretty simple--vomiting, convulsing, kidney failure, sometimes a coma. Usually, if left untreated, the person dies within around three or four days. My plan is obvious by now. I put antifreeze in her cough medicine, she gets super sick, and she dies within three days. Since Thalia had a cold, she wouldn't have been able to taste a difference in her medicine. Usually, depending on how fast you react, you can cure antifreeze poisoning by drinking certain alcohols, like Vodka. However, since Thalia was already so sick and she was a thin child, it wouldn't have been easy to save her, especially with that high of a dosage.

     The next day, while I reluctantly took Thalia outside for fresh air, she fell to her knees and started to throw up profusely. I was startled, but not shocked, obviously, since I was the one who poisoned her. I called out for an adult, and Thalia's mom rushed out to us. I wore my best "scared and innocent face" and said, "She just collapsed and started throwing up! What's wrong with her?" I even shed a few tears just to tie it all together. I put on a pretty good act. Thalia's mom told me to go inside and stay away so as to not get sick. I happily obliged; getting sick would be a major setback. I still wore my false face as I quickly walked inside.

     Thalia was brought inside and her mom tried to help her. She had no idea that her cough medicine was actually antifreeze, so there was no need to go to the hospital. Her mom thought she just had an upset stomach due to her cold. Thalia died that night. The sight of her dying was psychologically horrific for everyone, but not me. Of course I had to act traumatized as well, or else the finger would have been pointed at me. Thalia's family didn't have the money for an autopsy report, so nobody would ever find out about the antifreeze.

     Her funeral was about a week afterwards. This was the perfect time to eliminate a few more people. Again, I planned to aim for mostly children. Thalia's family served tea at the funeral. The tea was in a dispenser, which made for the perfect chance for me to put a little bit of a "special ingredient". So as to not accidentally kill the adults too quickly, I decided to put it in the cups themselves. Like I said, my family was close with Thalia's family, so, naturally, we helped out in the funeral. I was assigned to give out finger foods and drinks. Whenever adults asked for tea, I gave them uncontaminated tea, but when the children asked for tea, they got a sip of window cleaner as well. 

     I don't think I really have to explain how this goes, it's the same basic idea. I add Windex to the tea, they drink the tea, and since they're so young, it travels through their system and kills them faster than it would kill an adult. Basically, Windex shuts down the nervous system. Your brain is part of your nervous system, so essentially I'm shutting down their brain. 

     Since so many kids would have died around the same time, I had to work quickly with my next kills. The adults would notice their kids getting sick, obviously, so I had to start killing the adults. How was I to do this, you ask? Well I did the same thing as usual. I killed all the adults with a mix of antifreeze and Windex. It's quite a simple concept, so there is no need for me to go into great detail. I put the poison in their drinks and they die. That's all.



© 2018 CyanJello17


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on November 29, 2018
Last Updated on November 29, 2018


Author

CyanJello17
CyanJello17

About
I like sleeping, but writing is cool too. more..

Writing
Ebony Ebony

A Book by CyanJello17


Angel Angel

A Chapter by CyanJello17