Score

Score

A Chapter by CyanJello17

     As I've mentioned before, my parents were negligent towards me, so naturally, I didn't really have a connection with them. This is a good thing, because it means that I'll remain completely remorseless when I get rid of them. How was I going to do this, you may ask? I was going to start off by collecting a bit more money. I already had more than enough, but I did need supplies, so I decided to snag a little more, just in case. On top of this, it would cause my parents a lot of stress and confusion if they were to find out, and that would be very entertaining to watch. 

     My dad left his wallet on the kitchen table after coming home to work one day. As per his usual routine, he went with my mom. and they had their fun, if you know what I mean. I took the wallet and went onto the family computer. You can see where this is going. I went online and found all of the materials I would need for my next few steps. I would need a plane ticket, a lot of food and water, something to keep me entertained, and a few clothes. I could have easily just taken my own clothes, toys, and food, but that would have ruined the whole plan. Plus, buying all of these things would anger them enough to nearly send them into a heart attack, which would make my life easier.

     First off, I bought a whole new wardrobe. This way I would have new clothes that nobody would recognize, if for some reason there was a missing poster about me that described what I was wearing. On top of this, if the police were to come to our house and investigate, they would see that all of my belongings were still in the house, so it would throw them off. Ideally, they would think I had been kidnapped or killed with my parents. This is also why I bought my own food and entertainment, like books, handheld games, and travel art supplies. Of course, I had to get a backpack to carry all of my things, so I got that too. Lastly, I bought my plane ticket. To where? Of course to the obvious best place -- Chad, Africa.

     At the end of my shopping spree, I had racked up about fifteen hundred dollars This was perfect, because my dad's spending limit was around a thousand, according to what I overheard from him and mom. This worked perfectly in my favor. Why? Because credit scores. You may or may not know this already, but when you go over your spending limit on your credit card, your credit score will drop, depending on how severe the overdraw was, and how lenient your company is. Since I went five hundred over dad's limit, his score should plummet.

     And why is this important, you may be asking? Because when you have a poor credit score, it's harder to apply for other credit cards, buy houses and cars, and it's much harder to get loans.Of course, with all of my other family members dead, it's not like they could borrow money from any of them. By the way, if you were wondering, no, my parents don't really feel remorseful over the death of our family, so there's no danger there. They barely care about me, let alone long distance families. To get back to the point, my dad had no money, and there's three of us. Of course, I didn't have any money, so we would have had to rely on mom's income to eat and get places.

     You may be thinking, "Emily, won't your parent's credit card companies contact them with you spending such a large amount of money in a short period of time?" Well you'd be wrong. Again, you guys have to learn to stop underestimating me despite my age. Ever since I've converted to Satanism, I have become wiser and more confident with my ideas, which I believe you guys could really benefit from. Anyway, the credit card company that my parents are with doesn't notify its clients if there is a large amount of money withdrawn in a short amount of time, which works in my favor, but it is a pretty dumb system. It's a scary world we live in, isn't it? 

     With my dad being completely broke at this time, it was time for me to drain my mom. This time though, I was going to do it a bit slower so as to keep any sort of suspicion off of me. Of course, I would have to do this pretty fast. Since my order came in a week after it was placed, that only gives me another week to spend all of my mom's money. Otherwise, her and my dad would get their checks, and when they go to deposit it, they'll notice that theres pretty much no money in their account. This would cause suspicion, and even if they didn't suspect me, they'd still contact the company to trace back where the large withdrawal came from, which would probably hurt my plan. On top of this, if anybody knew about how much I drained their account, and then my parents ended up dead a few days later, there is a chance that the finger could be pointed at me, even with me being gone.

     Knowing this, I decided to work out the money in increments of fifty to a hundred dollars; just enough to drain her account within about five days, but not enough to cause suspicion. Again, I just stocked up on food, clothes, and other luxuries. There wasn't too much of a reason to buy a lot of things, besides the simple fact that I just felt like being evil.

     Within three days, I had all of my things ready to go. Now, it was time to erase the evidence, namely, get rid of the order history, shut down the credit cards, and get rid of my parents.

     Now, if you didn't heed my first warning, then I am going to warn you again. For the weak or faint hearted, close this book, or don't read the following chapter. This is the time where I kill my parents.



© 2018 CyanJello17


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 29, 2018
Last Updated on November 29, 2018


Author

CyanJello17
CyanJello17

About
I like sleeping, but writing is cool too. more..

Writing
Ebony Ebony

A Book by CyanJello17


Angel Angel

A Chapter by CyanJello17