Home Alone

Home Alone

A Chapter by CyanJello17

     I had set my flight for the day after I would kill my parents, which would be December 17th, a week before my birthday. I decided that the best way to do this would be to make it look like my mom killed me, my dad, and then herself. This way, there would be no reason for police to try and investigate who might have killed everyone. On top of this, my mom was the main drug abuser out of her and my dad, so sprinkling a little bit of her stash around the house to throw the cops off would be a good idea. I would also have to inflict a bit of pain on myself in order to make it seem like there was a struggle between us, and I had possibly escaped.

     I had this whole thing planned out and I knew it would be the perfect plan because there was a somewhat slim chance that the police would come any time soon, and by that time, I would have been in Africa already. My plan was flawless, and I knew nobody would be able to see through it. 

     The day finally came. It was around seven in the afternoon. I haven't mentioned this before, but our house is a bit farther out from the city, so we don't have a lot of neighbors or traffic to hear what was happening. My parents had just finished a session with their "candies," so they weren't really in their right minds, which made my job that much easier. The reason I decided to carry this out at seven is because that's when we have dinner. With them being high as the clouds, as well as being surrounded by a cloud of smoke, their sense of taste and smell would be slightly handicapped. 

     Based off of my past murders, I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to guess how I would carry out these murders. If you guessed that I would poison them, you'd be wrong. In the event of the police finding out about the death of my parents and coming to investigate, they might be able to find lethal substances in the autopsy, which would mess up my plan a little bit. Spontaneous actions don't always work in your favor; remember that. 

     What I did instead was give them alcohol instead of the usual water. Like I said, their sense of smell was a bit off, so they wouldn't have been able to smell the alcohol before drinking it. I decided to use the strongest drink in the world, Spirytus, also known as 192 Proof. This drink is pretty much pure alcohol and drinking just a few shots will definitely make you drunk; especially so for my parents, who are quite light. If I were lucky and they drank the whole glass, I might have even been able to give them alcohol poisoning, but wheres the fun in that?

     After they ate their dinner and practically downed the whole glass of Spirytus, they were almost too drunk to walk. This worked in my favor, because it would make the whole "homicide-suicide" scene more believable. After cleaning up the kitchen, I put grabbed the butcher knife from the knife holder. 



© 2018 CyanJello17


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 29, 2018
Last Updated on November 29, 2018


Author

CyanJello17
CyanJello17

About
I like sleeping, but writing is cool too. more..

Writing
Ebony Ebony

A Book by CyanJello17


Angel Angel

A Chapter by CyanJello17