Chapter 1: our Remeeting

Chapter 1: our Remeeting

A Chapter by Michi Kokoro
"

Amaishi returns to Konoha with the help of Team Kakashi. But who is this mysterious woman and who she searching so hard for?

"

   The sun hung high above the dry forest. The beams of light dimly lit up the forest floor as a young woman lagged on. "Jusst great," she murmured, "he just had to miss with me. Like i could really remember my way around after 4 years!" She was around the age of 16 with blood garnet red eyes and slivery white hair. She could easy put any fox demon to shame with her beauty and move gracefully cross the forest. she heard a voice in the distance, and with little hope of her way on her own, she followed it. "Shadow Clone Justu!" the strange voice yelled. Amaishi leeped onto a branch overhead, slyly so as not to be noticed. Young blonde was training with a pink-haired girl and their sensei. A second boy sat under a tree, drawing. Amaishi crawled cat-like across the branch onto the neighbor one and sat, watching. She noticed that they were all wearing Leaf Village headband. Maybe they could get me to him. Amaishi thought to herself. she slid carefully down the side of the tree. the black haired boy stopped in the middle of his sketching and glanced at her.

  "Umm," she whispered in a delicate voice, "could you escort me to Konoha?" By now the others were closer, interested in the new compaion the blonde blurted out, "Sure, i'm Naruto, Konoha's #1 ninja, who are you?!" "Amaishi, a traveling ribbon dancer," she replied. "So are you going to have a show in Konoha?" the silver head sensei asked totally ingoring Naruto. "Actually, there's someone i'm trying to meet. I would go alone, but i'm sort of lost," Amaishi luaghed, hopeing that this would be enough for him. He smiled, "Well we're returning now so, why don't we help out this beautiful young lady, Kakashi-sensei?" the snow colored boy stated, standing up in front of Amaishi. She picked out their scents, as well as the aroma of medcine from Kakashi, easily and siled at this indirect atempt of freindship. "Sai you should really stop reaing those "How to Make Freinds" books, jeez," the pink-haired girl finally said. "Alright it, wouldn't matter much anyway so how about escort to the Hokage and see if she can help you," Kakashi started, "who knows, we might  even now this person." he turn and started off towards home, with the others following. Amaishi instantly falled in line, "You might," she acclaimed, " i mean, he's a shinobi too."  

  "So you mind telling us a name?" "Sakura?" "i mean, is it a guy?" Sakura uttered, trying to get more info on this 'person'. "Yeah, its a guy, but i can't say his name," Amaishi beamed. "Why not?" "Cuz, i don't want to." "Hey," yelled Naruto, "we just helped you and-" "And like i said Amaishi," Kakashi interupted, "we'll be escorting you to the Hokage." He glance back at her, his eyes as calm as day. Amaishi didn't mind it at all, she was busy trying to pick up his scent in the crowd. Meanwhile, Team 10 was meeting with the Hokage. Shikamaru stared out the window boredly. Just then a familiar voice beckoned him, making him turn towards the door. "Hey," Asuma asked, "you okay?" But Shikamaru didn't respond. The voice called his name, eagerly he walked towards the door, "Amai-chan?" 

  Amaishi's ears plopped out as she stood attentively, her tail waging slowly. "Y-you have a tail?!" Naruto screamed in excitement, but Amishi said nothing. "Amaishi," Shikamaru whispered, "if your close, then come here." Amaishi broke out running at full speed towards the Hokage's room.  Naruto chased after her, "Stop!" but she keep running. Shikamaru reached out for the doorknob, the thought of her return was evident, as he slowly pushed the door open. With seconds Amaishi was standing in the doorway, "Shika-kun!!"  Amaishi shreiked, pounceing onto him. Shikamaru fell back with Amaishi clamped to him, "Oh, Shika-kun, finally i get to see you again, after all these years!!" Amaishi boasted, purring contently as her hair change into a deep red color and Naruto and the ohers finally caught up.

  "Amai-chan, you really came back?!" Shikamaru blurted astonishedly. Her shifted into a bluish color as she stand up over him, "Of course, i made a promise didn't i?" "Yeah but you really did make your Four year mark you know, right don't to the last second..." Amaishi laughed, "Did you miss me any?" she teased. Before he could respond, Tsunade stood loomingly over head, "Exactly who is this?"
   

   



© 2010 Michi Kokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on March 31, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010
Tags: Amaishi, michi, naruto


Author

Michi Kokoro
Michi Kokoro

About
silly, nice, loving, independent, and spoiled at times more..

Writing