Chapter 2: Just Who are You?

Chapter 2: Just Who are You?

A Chapter by Michi Kokoro
"

Amaishi has finally reached Shikamaru, her long missed freind. But is who she says she is really true?

"

  "Okay," demaned Tsunade, "Shikamaru, Team Kakashi, explian." Kakashi stepped forward, "Alright then, this is Amaishi, she's a travelling ribbon dancer who was looking for a old freind of hers here in Konoha. That's about all she would tell us, so I thought it'll be better to bring her to you." Shikamaru and Amaishi weren't paying any attention; Shikamaru was distrasted and contently patting Amaishi head and tugging on her ears. They both seemed to be indulged by their child like happiness. "Shikamaru!" Tsunade yelled once she had gotten impatient. Shikamaru turned startled at the other, then went back to playing with Amaishi. "That's half right," he said before Tsunade got mad, "Her name is Amaishi and she does travel, though she not doing for 'ribbon dancing'. Amai isn't human of course but she..." he puased trying to come up with a good way of saying it. "Hey if was a given name what would it be?" he asked Amaishi.

  "Umm, well if your looking at who the one i call 'papa', then its Mikoto, but if its based on my occupation, the its Shinigami." She answered cheerily. everyone stood in shock of the two freinds. "You're a deity, Amaishi! That's impossible!" Tsunade objected. Amaishi look on with her dog ears pushed back and her tail standing still in the air. "What makes it impossible?" She implied, "Izanagi-chichi didn't bear me, but his still takes the position of father, and all his children are like my siblings. I mean if its proof you want then Youko-kun can take care of that." "Youko?" "Amai-chan, you can't let him out like-" "Don't worry, he wont rebel, he's scared of me anyway." She finished off turning towards Naruto. He suddenly felt a sharp pain strike his stomach and then an overwhelming fear. Amaishi was standing in front of him with her hands placed gentlely on his cheeks.

  "Don't worry, everything'll be fine, kay?" Within minnutes her chakra devoured him. It then drifted off of him and made a large bubbling sphere hovering nearby. It started to extend, in the form of a boy, until it was completely materilized. The boy had spiky, long, orange hair and feiry red eyes; stood taller than Kakashi in a cardinal red kimono and seemed really pissed off. "I should've known it'll be you messing around, Amai-no-shini-mikoto..." He uttered facing Tsunade instead of Amaishi. "My, my, look at you Youko-no-Kyuubi, you don't make a bad human after all!" Everyone, but those two and Shikamaru, jumped at the meer metioning of Kyuubi. "You brought out Kyuubi!" "Yeah but only in spirit, that's how i got it to henge into a human." "Are you insane?!" "Relax," Kyuubi finally stated, "i'm not gonna do anything, the seal's stll on, plus even if there are some people crazy enough to do it, i'm not gonna risk death fighting with her." At this he turned to Amaishi.

  "Out of all the deities, everyone of them lives in fear of her, even Izanagi..." Kyuubi yawned afterwards in sat down next to Naruto; being to close to Amaishi could potenially be dangerous. "Awwww," Amaishi whined, " you make me sound bad! How can i get Tsu-nee-chan to sign the contract now?!" "If like the one Izanagi signed, then she'll sign it to stay on your good side and protect thus 'precious lil village." Kyuubi explained leaning back on Naruto's leg. "By the way, why are you, of all people, here trying to get a contract with them?"



© 2010 Michi Kokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010
Tags: amaishi, naruto, michi, romance


Author

Michi Kokoro
Michi Kokoro

About
silly, nice, loving, independent, and spoiled at times more..

Writing