Chapter 9- Camuel Heartstrong

Chapter 9- Camuel Heartstrong

A Chapter by ArchaicDreamer

Chapter 9

"I know," said Kytia, choking on the words.

"How did this happen?" asked Carmon..

"I don't know." The voice that spoke came from behind them. They didn't recognize it.

Kytia felt hands on her hips and a surge of heat. She had her eyes closed so she didn't see the flashes of light that flashed around her torso and the unknown person's neck but Carmon and the stranger did and they both let out gasps- Carmon's one of shock and the strangers one of knowing and slight arrogance.

"What? What is it?" asked Kytia anxiously, pulling back from the stranger and turning around. She saw the man for the first time and gasped.

"****!" she cussed under her breath and Carmon's eyes widened at her foul mouth. "I can never get away from you, can I, Camuel Heartstrong?"

"Never, my dear. I will be with you even after death," said the man who was Camuel Heartstrong with a small smirk.

"Who are you?" asked Carmon.

"Camuel Heartstrong," said Camuel.

"I know that," said Carmon.

"Then why did you ask?" said Camuel with a smirk.

"I meant who are you- what do you do, what are you, what is your purpose, you idiot," said Carmon in exasperation.

"I know," said Camuel.

Carmon opened his mouth to say something back but Kytia placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked into the eyes of the two men.

"Please," she pleaded, "I cannot deal with this. If it comes to a physical fight I will feel your pain and I really cannot deal with this, I need to relax or else I will faint."

"I am sorry, love," said Camuel, his icy tone softening when he spoke to her. He sat down on the sofa on end end. "Come and rest your head on my lap."

Kytia, despite her dislike for Camuel, curled up on the sofa with her hair laid gently on his lap, her short black hair spooling around her head and her eyes closing as Camuel stroked her hair and Carmon stroked her calves. 

"Tell me what she is and what happened between the two of you. What is she to you?" demanded Carmon of Camuel when they were sure Kytia was fast asleep.

"It's a long story, I might tell it to you sometime. For now, let's just say that Kytia Night was once almost Kytia Heartstrong."



© 2014 ArchaicDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014
Tags: badly broken, love, romance, embarrassing, problem, unintentional ties, camuel heartstrong


Author

ArchaicDreamer
ArchaicDreamer

Hessen, Germany



About
I speak English and German and I am beginning French. I love to write, read and dance. My favourite colours are red, blue, black, grey and white and my favourite bands/ singers are Nickelback, Eminem,.. more..

Writing