Clarificationing

Clarificationing

A Chapter by Jennifer
"

Luna comes out and explains the whole story to Shay... And Serena..?!

"

 (this is Luna’s P.O.V)

          I look around and I’m in a café. A place I’ve been many times before Serena’s memory loss. I see people in seats talking and I look at the boy sitting in front of me.

           “Luna!” Shay says. I literally see his eye starting to sparkle… I can’t believe I’m finally out… since the accident and her losing her memories I can only go out to protect her from those stupid lovers of Shay that keep harassing her. Thanks to Shay’s blood I’m out. I can usually go out on my own will but ever since she lost her memories it’s getting hard to go out and stay out, and when I do come out, it’s only when she’s starts panicking and get scared. But when she sees blood, she tends to get knocked out of fear of blood.

           “Damn Serena’s attacks are driving me nuts. Not only does she feel the pain but so do I,” I complain.

           “It’s been awhile Luna, I needed to talk to someone about her accident before I go nuts” Shay says, relieved, “Also, you need to tell me more info about this whole jewelry thing. After you and Serena found me and told me the gist of this problem, Serena got hit by that truck and lost her memories about you and the ‘Skies Nostalgia’

           “…That,” I stutter suddenly remembering the horrid memories. And the regret of not being able to protect her at the time of the crash…

          “I was pretty worried about how Serena was involved in something dangerous like this. Luna… We need her to get her memories back,”

           “I know, I know…” I roll my eyes. It may seem that I don’t care but in fact, I care a lot. It was my duty to protect her.

           “ Okay so! Let’s start from the beginning of us,” I start with a sigh, “Infernos Landes. He is a genius in jewel making and he was quite a smarty-pants himself. He is the creator of us,”

           “Us?” Shay asks in confusion

           “In ‘us’ I mean Me, You, Sindy, and Sole. My name, Luna was the name of the Greek god of the moon. Your other body is Seren. Seren means star in Welsh. We found you because of your small Jewel that you have on your belt that you wear everyday. We noticed the star jewel we were looking for and we knew right away that Seren was inside of you.”

           “Okay… One question. How do I get this other me out?”

           “It’s usually when you’re in danger or you see something you fear the most. Like for Serena”

           “Oh… Okay so if I were to see my family and friends in danger or killed he would come out?”

           “Yeah, pretty much” I think of that situation and shudder. Considering the fact that Shay said that so seriously but calmly, “Continuing on, we are the Night group. The Day Group is Sindy and Sole. Sindy’s other body is Syneffo or Syn for short. Syneffo means cloud in Greek. Then Sole’s other body is Ilo. Ilo means Greek for sun.”

          He starts to squint his eyes and knit his brows. It was his usual habit of showing that he’s thinking really hard.

           “Okay… I’m really going to need to write all this down,” he says while looking for his line paper in his backpack. He got his binder out and ripped out one of his line paper. He got a blue pen that was given by Serena to him.

          While he was writing all of this down I was thinking about all the memories and the attempts to find Shay’s trigger for getting Seren out. I remembered one time we found out that Shay wasn’t good with horror movies, at the time, so we ended up tricking him to come to the theater with us. He ended up frozen and scared, but Seren didn’t even dare to come out.

          Just trying to communicate through the jewelry (which Serena and I do) didn’t work. He could just be trying to piss me off like he always does.

           “Okay well… that’s all written down.” He mumbles.

          I start laughing at all the memories Serena, Shay, and me had and all the attempts to get Seren to get his a*s out.

           “…Why are you laughing?”

          “Memorie",” I get interrupted by the body switch, and I’m back into the darkness.

           “Luna, I mean!” I can hear Shay ask from the depths of her senses. He suddenly interrupted himself

           “Oh, Shay… Luna… Luna?” Serena repeats comfusingly.

          Could it be? Is she remembering?

          “Where…Where have I heard this name before?” Her voice was shaking.

          The accident.

          The truck.

          The Day Group… It was all coming back to her.


© 2011 Jennifer


Author's Note

Jennifer
Well I finally got myself to work on my second chapter! A review for grammar mistakesor for opinions (negative or positive, either is fine) would be nice. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Los Angeles, CA



About
☆I'm just your average middle school girl☆ A bit about me... Well first off, I'm 100% Korean. I was born in America so I'm kinda bad at Korean :P... It's kinda hard to have a conversati.. more..

Writing
Gift Gift

A Chapter by Jennifer


City Splendor City Splendor

A Chapter by Jennifer


Qualia Qualia

A Book by Jennifer