Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dylan Forever
"

Moonlight

"

Chapter 2

When Drake and I walked into my house an aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies filled the house and our noses.

“Mom I’m home, oh and Drake’s here!” It’s not that my mom hates Drake but I think I could “do better” than him.

“Hi Drake, hi sweetie.”  When my mom walks out there is flour on her “kiss the cook” apron (and face.) She tried to kiss me but I grabbed Drake and used him as my human shield.

“DUDE!” My mom retreats and I get a bunch in the arm for payback.

“Anyway how about some sweets I made cookies!”

“Sure thanks mom.” My mom dances her way to the kitchen and comes back holding two chocolate chip cookies. I grabbed them as me and Drake raced up to my room. I crashed on my computer chair as I stuffed the entire cookie in my mouth where it melted. I glance at Drake and he looks at the cookie like it’s made of mud and worms.  Not once had Drake ever eaten at my house or participated in the food trade at lunch. He always kept it to himself.

“You know my mom isn’t that bad of a cook.” It seems I broke Drake’s trance from the cookie.

“Huh? Oh ya I’m not hungry.” he says turning the cookie in his hand. 

“Not hungry?” Now I give him the I’m-not-buying-it-looks, “Dude you haven’t eaten all day are you becoming anorexic on me?” I always joked about that with him but I wasn’t joking and he knew it.

“No, I just don’t like your mom’s cooking.”

“How the f**k would you know YOU’VE NEVER EATEN AT MY HOUSE!” Suddenly I was standing up and Drake was right in my face as we locked eyes.

“DUDE BACK OFF!” He growled. Suddenly I felt like I HAD to listen to him. I began to feel calmer but suddenly the rage bubbled inside me and I struck Drake in the face. His head snapped sideways but he didn’t stagger. I was surprised my hand stung but I didn’t care I just felt like hurting Drake. Then everything went black.



© 2011 Dylan Forever


Author's Note

Dylan Forever
SPECIAL THANKS TO VAMPIRECHICK I LOVE YA

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author

Dylan Forever
Dylan Forever

Portsmouth, VA



About
I'm me. Elizabeth Rollins I'm twelve years old. Okay I had a profile on here called Princess Of Darkness but I couldn't log in!!!! So I'm starting over. I'll be who I want to be and if you don't .. more..

Writing
Entry #4 Entry #4

A Story by Dylan Forever