Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Dylan Forever
"

Moonlight

"

Chapter 6

Unfortunately after class Drake’s schedule took him to Gym while I went to History with Mr. Calavay. The meanest strictest teacher in the whole school! When I took my seat people have changed seats, again. I looked in back of me and saw Valerie Connors with her nose stuck in a book. She didn’t noticed me gawking at her but she could probably feel my gaze on her.

“I can see you’re enjoying that.” I say examining the book.

“Huh?” she looks as if she was REALLY into it, “oh yeah I love to read it’s kinda my life I love James Patterson’s work.”

“Yeah I don’t really read that kinda stuff…well to be honest I don’t read period,” She laughed, “I only read when I’m told or forced to.”

“I’m Valerie but everyone seems to know that.”

“Hi I’m Skylar but my friends or friend calls me Sky.” She sticks out her hand and I take it. As soon as we touched electricity ran up both our arms. Not the kind of electricity you get when you rub your feet on the floor and touch a metal pole but a REAL (non-painful) shock. Right then the entire class went silent. I look up and see a very unusual man standing in the doorway, watching us. He was wearing an old tail coat. In all honesty he looks more like an old butler than a history sub. He’s as pale as Drake! (If that was even possible.)

“Good morning class I am Mr. Halloway,” he introduces, “Since Mr. Calavay isn’t….here I will be your knew history teacher. ‘Mr. Halloway’ keeps shifting his weight from one foot to the other as if the topic of Mr. Calavay’s absence was making him uncomfortable.

“Okay so today we will be starting a project on Supernatural Creatures and…yes?” he says pointing to a girl with her hand up.

“Um…we’re learning about The Declaration of Independence, sir.” Mr. Halloway walks over to her and gets very close to her. His says nothing to her but suddenly she seems very, relaxed. Straightening himself he makes his way back up front.

“Now then each of you will select your own creature and write 1000 words about you being your creature.” Great this means sheet ghosts, sparkly vampires, nasty green skinned witches, and a*s biting werewolves. When the papers to write our decision on our passed out my body stiffens. As if the paper had an acrid odor. The weird thing was I didn’t remember writing my choice.



© 2011 Dylan Forever


Author's Note

Dylan Forever
ENJOY

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Dylan Forever
Dylan Forever

Portsmouth, VA



About
I'm me. Elizabeth Rollins I'm twelve years old. Okay I had a profile on here called Princess Of Darkness but I couldn't log in!!!! So I'm starting over. I'll be who I want to be and if you don't .. more..

Writing
Entry #4 Entry #4

A Story by Dylan Forever