Princess Arianna

Princess Arianna

A Chapter by Dagger

Princess Arianna

Princess Arianna walked along the moonlit path. Her light pink ballet slippers made barely any sound on the stone pathway. The Crystal flowers glittered in the moonlight. Princess Arianna made her way to the crystaled fountain and sat on the rim. She sat there staring at the water, watching the reflection of the moon dance on the surface of the water. All was quiet in the gardens.

She stood as she sensed a presence. She scanned the tree lines and glared at bushes, but she couldn't see anything or anyone.

"Who's there?" She turned about, searching. She turned back around and would have screamed, if a gloved hand didn't cover her mouth. She stared in wonder at the
elf before her. He had dark purple blue skin that almost looked black. His hair was Silver, like the moonlight.

Could it be? A shadow elf? I thought they were extinct...

"Who might you be?" He asked her. His voice like velvet darkness, seemed to caress her skin. He let his hand off her mouth, but didn't completly move away. She swallowed.

"I am Princess Arianna of the Light. Who are you?" A look flickered across his face before it disappeared behind a smirk.

"I am Prince Tynan of the Shadows. You are the Princess of Light?" He stared at her like she was joking.

"Of course I am the Princess of Light. Your a shadow elf? I thought they were extinct." She sat on the rim of the fountain again and stared up at the stranger. He just looked at her.

" Well then Princess, it seems as if tonight is your lucky night." He started to walk backwards towards the trees, smirking at her. She stood up as if to follow him.

"Wait, what do you mean tonight is my lucky night?" By answer he threw something at her and it clattered at her feet. It was his dagger. She bent over to pick it up. There was a piece of parchment wrapped around the hilt. She looked up at the stranger a question on her lips, but he was gone. She untied the parchment and read it. She gasped when she got done. She looked up again, expecting him to be there, but only the trees swaying in the moonlight greeted her eyes. She looked at the parchment again.

Reward

Kill the Princess of Light

reward: 10,000 sp

end date: three moons from the full moon


© 2009 Dagger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

even though this isn't my cup of tea, its very smooth and you paint a picture in my mind so easily! great work!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 23, 2009


Author

Dagger
Dagger

Lil Town



About
I love a lil bit of everything. :) more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Dagger


Empty Empty

A Poem by Dagger