Prince Tynan

Prince Tynan

A Chapter by Dagger

Prince Tynan

I stood in the shadows and watched her. Why didn't I just do my job? Why didn't I just kill her and then walk away? No, I had to throw her my dagger and the job description. I heard her gasp when she realized what it was and my stomach flopped. God she was so beautiful. I turned and disappeared into the shadows.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I walked down the dark and deserted alleyway. The Shadow elves hid from the world, preferring to let them think that we were extinct. I was walking towards one of the many secret entrance ways we have to the underworld, were the shadow elves currently reside.

"Oh Tynan." A sultry voice purred. I turned and recognize the sultry elf. Her name was Desira. She had the normal shadow elf skin color, but she died her hair red. Blood red. From the blood of her enemies. Or so she said. She swayed her body seductively as she walked towards me. She put a red nailed hand on my chest.

"Where have you been Tynan, I missed you tonight." Her hand started to move lower on my body. I grinned and grabbed her hand and moved away from her.

"I was away for business Desira. And I am sure you found someone else to keep you company." She pouted, her red lips sticking out. I turned away and walked into the entrance way of the underworld.


♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Tynan, you know the dangers of going above grounds. We have to keep hidden if any of the royals above ground catches a sniff of us, they will kill us all." My father, King Tristan raged. He paced around the throne chamber like a caged tiger. He looked at me with piercing blue eyes.

" You will not go above ground again Tynan. I forbid it." I just sat there, not even listening to what he said. I could only think of Arianna. My father seemed to notice I wasn't paying attention.

"Tynan! Are you listening?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at my father.

"Yes sir, I am listening." He huffed at me.

"Good, you will not go above ground anymore and If you do, I will have to send someone to drag you back like a Misbehaved-behaved pup!" With that, he stalked out of the thrown room.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I was back... staring at her. She was sitting on the rim of the fountain again. Suddenly she stiffened and turned.

"Who's there?" She called. Good, she can sense when I am around. I stepped out of the shadows, but i didn't drop the shadow's cover from me yet. I stopped right in front of her, dropping the cloak. I heard her gasp. She backed up slightly, running into the fountain. She started to fall backwards, but I caught her.

"Careful Princess... don't know who is out here at night." She pushed away from me. She looked angry.

"Why where you trying to kill me?"

"I didn't try to kill you. I was sent to kill you, but I didn't try." She rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you?" I got lost in her violet eyes. They seemed to drag me in, keeping me locked there. I finally looked away, breaking her spell. I wrapped the shadow's around me.

"I don't know." I whispered as I disappeared into the night.


© 2009 Dagger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on August 23, 2009


Author

Dagger
Dagger

Lil Town



About
I love a lil bit of everything. :) more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Dagger


Empty Empty

A Poem by Dagger