CH 3. CAN'T BE BROKEN

CH 3. CAN'T BE BROKEN

A Chapter by The Animal Guy
"

Niccolow is about know what it feels like to get raped in prison for the first time in his actual career

"

(NICCOLOW'S POV)


5:25 AM


After say thirty minutes of the Pig pounding me and about fifteen minutes of me fighting him back only for the Penguin to get involved and bash me across the stomach a few times with the Police Baton, I was taken outside and hosed against the wall. Any pain that I felt from the beating was now mixed with the pain from being sprayed. This wasn't the kind of bath I had in mind.


" Turn towards me, maggot! " The Brown Mole wearing clear framed glasses shouted.


I turned towards him only to be hosed in the face. I think this a*****e was trying to kill me because that water hit me in the face for damn near seven minutes and it was hot as hell too and smelled horrible! It seemed longer than that, though. I fell to my knees gasping for air, hacking and gagging some of that s**t up out of my system. The Pig and the Penguin walked over to me and carried me off to my cell.


" You b*****s gonna read me a bedtime story? " I asked as they threw me in a cell next to another fellow Chipmunk.


The Pig and Penguin closed the cell door.


" Your inmate will take care of that for you. " The Pig chuckled. " Enjoy hell. "


" If your Mother's there then it'll be hard to enjoy it. " I said.


The Pig grabbed a hold of the bar angrily.


" You better pray that someone doesn't kill your punk-a*s while in here, because I might make it happen. " The Pig snarled. " I'll unlock their cell and give them the key to come after you, boy. "


" Bring whoever you can find on in here. " I said. " They won't make it out of this cell alive. "


I looked over at my cell-mate; a skinny grey Chipmunk who was under the influence of drugs. He was sitting down in a corner isolating himself away from me and the two crooked Law Officials. It was a sickening display to see.


" We'll see about that. " The Pig chuckled as him and the Penguin left down the hall.


I mocked the Pig and then refocused my attention on my cell-mate.


" Hey, you okay over there? " I asked.


The Chipmunk ignored me as he continued to rock by and forth. The smell of week old vomit permeated under my nose. I think I'm going to be even more sick. I walked as close I was going to go and spoke to him again.


" Hey, are you okay? " I asked, slowly.


The Chipmunk stopped rocking for a moment and looked at me with these cold dead eyes. Man, was that Chipmunk creepy. He cracked his neck from side to side and then screamed following by lunging at me. I fell to the floor with him on top of me trying to bite at my neck. What the f**k is going on here?! I struggled to keep him from attacking, but this skinny m**********r was strong as hell! I could see my life flashing before my very eyes! Suddenly, a gunshot rang out penetrating the Chipmunk in the skull and he fell off of me. I got up off the floor and turned my attention quickly to my savior. It was a Sheep wearing a black Fedora and holding a 9mm Pistol in his hand.

I thanked him for saving my a*s as he unlocked my cell.


" What the f**k happened? " I asked, looking back at the decapitated Chipmunk.


" A virus has leaked out in the water supply. " The Sheep said.  " Its turned every known Prisoner here into a blood-thirsty zombie. "


" What?! " I replied. " You're shitting me right? "


" No, I'm afraid not. " The Sheep said. " The name's 'Fortworth' by the way. "

" My name's 'Niccolow'. " I said.


" C'mon, we need to get you some weapons to protect yourself. " Fortworth said. " I'll explain more to you as I protect you by killing these blood thirsty Chipmunks! "



© 2012 The Animal Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Zombies nice

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting, so now our favorite Chipmunk has been locked away in a prison that's been exposed to a zombie outbreak. Interesting. I'll keep reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 30, 2012


Author

The Animal Guy
The Animal Guy

Florissant, MO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name's Cortez Lee and I'm here to get my stories out to the public. Nothing much can really be said except that I'm married to a beautiful woman in my life named' Sheena Lee' and we're just .. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 2

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 3 CHAPTER 3

A Chapter by The Animal Guy