CH. 4 SURVIVOR

CH. 4 SURVIVOR

A Chapter by The Animal Guy
"

Niccolow rescues a survivor, much to Fortworth Sheep's dismay

"

(NICCOLOW'S POV)


The prison is overrun by blood-thirsty freaks! Apparently the hot-water that I was sprayed with was indeed contaminated. Now, exactly how the water became contaminated is beyond me. I mean I'm not a f****n' Scientist! I told Fortworth that I was hosed all over my body with this s**t and he told me that I should be fine until he finds me a cure. All of this is s**t is making my head spin, then again it could be the effect of the contaminated water that's messing with my brain too, I don't know.


Fortworth and I made our way through about twelve blood-thirsty freaks just patrolling the damn hallway on our way to the Police Locker-room. Fortworth unlocked one of the lockers and then covered me as I retrieved a bronze 9mm Pistol and Sub-Machine gun. Seven fellow undead Chipmunk brethren ran into the room that I was in and Fortworth saw to it that they took a permanently nap on the floor.

 

Fortworth and I left the Police station Locker-room and made our way back the way we came. I noticed up ahead that one of Officers a Pig, well he's really a 'Warthog', but I call him a Pig was leaving a trail of blood behind him. This would attract a lot of unwanted attention as this Prison was filled with walking dead Chipmunks. I pointed out to Fortworth about the Warthog and he cocked and aimed his gun at him.


" Wait a minute! " I shouted. " He's hurt, can't you see the blood pouring out of him on the floor?


I continued to watch the Warthog Officer as he stumbled and staggered into a room just around the corner. I ran after him, killing more undead Chipmunks as Fortworth continued to cover my a*s. I found the Warthog sitting up against the wall in the 'Interrogation room', the very same room that I was placed in moments upon arriving here. The Warthog's pupils appeared to be rolling towards the back of his head as he was taking quick timely breathes. I wanted to talk mad s**t to him, but my heart couldn't find the words to do so.


" Listen, I'm willing to put our differences aside for once. " I said. " Let me help you out of here and we can get you patched up.


Fortworth who just so happened to have entered the room at the end of the conversation had his gun aimed at the Warthog's head.


" Fortworth, put the damn gun down! " I yelled.


" There's no hope for him, I'm sorry Niccolow. " Fortworth said. " He's going to have to be put down. "


" You shoot him and I'll put your a*s down, you got that? " I replied.


" I was assigned to rescue and bring you back to the HQ not another survivor. " Fortworth said.


" Your boss will understand. "


We look back at the Warthog as he's trying to make it to his feet. He's lost so much damn blood, I'm starting to believe that Fortworth is right.  


" He won't make it out here in his condition. " Fortworth pointed out. " Besides I got a helicopter coming for us in four minutes. "


" Your pilot is going to have to wait because I'm not leaving-----what's your name? "


" Calinos. " The Warthog Officer said.


" I'm not leaving Calinos here to die. " I said.

Just then three undead brown Chipmunks came into the room. Fortworth drew out his knife and stabbed the first Chipmunk in the eye seven times, leaving a trail of blood squirting out as he fell. Then Fortworth pulled the knife out of the first Chipmunk and jabbed the second in the stomach twisting and turning it until its guts poured out of its body and died. The third and final Chipmunk got the knife jabbed right through its throat, followed by seven cuts across the same area before it fell back and died. Fortworth cleared some portions of the blood from off of his face and looked over at Niccolow.


" If you want to be a hero and all then I suggest you get Calinos something to suppress his blood lost or else he's going to die before we reach HQ. I'll continue to cover you, but you better hurry. "


" Officer Calinos, stay with me. " I said.

Officer Calinos was fading in and out of consciousness.


" Calinos! Calinos, hey, hey. " I said.


Calinos made eye-contact with me which is a good thing.


" Hang on, okay? " I said, walking over to the far right of the room, opening up this green backpack that just so happened to have been situated right in here. I pulled out some medical bandages and walked back over to Officer Calinos.


" I'm going to take care your wounds you'll be treated once we get to HQ. " I assured. " Stay with me, hey, stay with me. "


Officer Calinos was fading out more excessively now. I had to constantly tap him to get him to focus and pay attention to me as I was applying the bandages to his open wounds. S**t just got way past serious!


" Do you know what you're doing? " Fortworth asked.


" Yeah, we don't have any antibiotics to spray out the bacteria. So, I'm just-----


" You're suppose to put the antibiotics treatment on him first then apply the bandages to stop the bleeding! " Fortworth yelled. " You have no idea what the hell you're doing, you're deliberately killing him! "


" There were no antibiotics in the pack over there, Fortworth! " I yelled back. " I'm doing the best I can to help him survive! When we get to HQ we'll get him the necessary treatment that he deserves, now let's make like a Cow and mooooooooooove! "



© 2012 The Animal Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

165 Views
Added on March 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 30, 2012


Author

The Animal Guy
The Animal Guy

Florissant, MO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name's Cortez Lee and I'm here to get my stories out to the public. Nothing much can really be said except that I'm married to a beautiful woman in my life named' Sheena Lee' and we're just .. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 2

A Chapter by The Animal Guy


CHAPTER 3 CHAPTER 3

A Chapter by The Animal Guy