Prologue: A New Story Unfolds

Prologue: A New Story Unfolds

A Chapter by Damac
"

Boyd is informed of the growing suspicions around him.

"
John Boyd walked through the halls of the capital building. His secretary, Dolores walked up to him.
"Mr. Boyd people are starting to ask questions, they saw you at Miami, they saw you at the crash site, they saw you conversing with Lee Culiopi."
"Dolores, we have nothing to worry about. Nothing is conclusive as of yet."
"Mr. Boyd im just suggesting that you step back from your constant foray into this decption. The last thing we need is for you to get caught and for Operation School to get shutdown. You are already walking on a tightrope as is."
"You worry to much, your over thinking it. Who would find out that would actually listen to us. We've got both of the men i've betrayed locked up in a high security prison. Who the hell in their right mind would launch a rescue mission?"


© 2011 Damac


Author's Note

Damac
Ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on June 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 9, 2011


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac