Strigoi and Crowkan

Strigoi and Crowkan

A Chapter by Damian Vincent Henry
"

The world has not yet heard of Crowkans because vanpires had for so long hid their most greatest enemy from the world

"




He went back to where the humans were and he went straight to the beautiful girl he saw looking at her not saying anything perhaps being shocked in seeing that she is pregnant, then she said,” Who might you be?” but still he said nothing, she then said ,”Does the man before me have a name, if you prefer to not say anything I’ll too remain silent with you , then he said ,” my name is Don Nathaniel KillWorld and I come to have you as my companion, what do you say?” she was shocked, speechless and bit confused as well but she said boldly,” I do not know thee, so I can’t just be with thee for it will be months before there perhaps could be love, so forgive me if I sound a bit harsh.” KillWorld said,” Well I do not believe in love, love is a fallen word’ it doesn’t mean anything to me, do not have time talking to a childish female.” then he left. Night came, all was quiet.



She was sleeping, hearing a noise she woke up to go see what the wreckage was, then at her disclosure she found KillWorld, sitting by her window in a tree, calling him down from it jumping from so high; it would be breaking a humans body,’ standing in front of her looking into her sea blue eyes, with her looking into his, she saw his eyes at night, with his Iris yellow’ the Pupil black and surrounding the Iris bloody red , fear in her eyes then he bit her then took her by the hand , threw her over the shoulder and ran into the woods with her, when she came out of the affect of the bite she too found herself to be a Crowkan.

She was scared crying, calling him all sorts of names then said,” be sure your sins will find you out”, he then took her by the hand, ripped her dress open with her covering her breast, looked at her back and saw the marking that was and still is on his back and he stood confused for Benedict a (300) three-hundred year old Were-Wolf could not even tell him.

Obsessed with the likes of killing innocent people, victims of an Insane and damaged mind, ceasing to define the way of his living being of an obsolete obsession with killing those he does not know.
Frightened by the way he turned out, showing not of any remorse or pity to his victims; having not a destiny yet only a fable lifestyle yet choices of a meaningless soul with a very feline way of killing.
A delirious mind, yet that has survived since, perhaps ’’’a time of what may be sun and moon, land, sea……….stars and also some animals. Being what his enemy made him, yet not choosing his own path but having to live a path chosen for him.
But now having to live with a diminished, psychopathic, heinous and atrocious mind what perhaps may seem to be for the rest of his life.


Why did you make me like you? Why me? I didn’t deserve to get bitten for I am just an innocent human being that never laid a hand on anyone!!!(Shouting with anger) you may have bitten me but the child that I carry does not belong to you and one day when he is older he will kill you.


“Well I kill, you can say that it’s my hobby”, he said. “How can you kill innocent people knowing that they might have loved ones?

How can you do that to me, my God!! My husband is probably worried sick about my whereabouts and of our child.” KillWorld said,” Killing is my therapy. If I have a lot of unnecessary problems-when I start killing…. it goes away’ now enough with the talking I need to sleep, I prefer you do the same.





Chapter 3

Strigoi and Crowkan

“Let it bleed,” is what he says to an enemy.” His mark’, blood, black heart and dark soul. “Insanity is not only from the mind as you may know but also from the heart and body.

He looked at her and her at him, but there were no words only stares, stares of anger and confidence as she was full of anger and he filled with confidence with his choice of making her as him. She was so angry wanting to kill him was all she wanted to do but when stabbing him then saw no blood, freaked her out making her fear him or did she?.

“Stars are not only meant to shine at night , but are there to also pave the way for those of the dark’ therefore the moon is the source of the ones in dark to find strength and you sir’ are of darkness ,” she said(confidently)” then he said,” You better watch what you say woman for I am not a man you should take lightly at all, I yearn for peace, not to kill’ therefore ‘ I yearn to kill , not for peace,” and by the way, I am not of darkness but of light my dear Christian for it is also destiny that you’ll be my wife sooner or later , he added on (confidently)”.


While they were sleeping and as he’s lying, falls asleep entering this place where it is like a pain in the heart, suffering without emotion or showing any reaction of pain, like love raiding from the heavens, only there is no heaven’ just a hell where people disrespect each others decisions and ways. Sinful with hurt, suffering, vengeance, excruciating and very manipulative feelings towards each other as if entering into the beyond, being of a place of wandering souls, lost in the human yet both the spirit world; a fog gathering towards you, your eyes are blinded by it, seeing nothing but darkness, alongside are medium sized rocks but still, though having eyes walking against it for the presence of the fog has blinded you hence seeing a man but is it really a man or; what is it? is there hope if it is a man, could it be suffering if it is not a man; on his knees as if he must be fighting for a release perhaps locked in chains the eye cannot see, it must be the fog over the eye or could he be begging, heaven only knows for what….it could be forgiveness, but is he forgiven? Will he be forgiven? Shall he be or must he be? ; That is the question. Looking at the man from a physical point of view, seeing it is not a man, but an angel. Or is it? Can it be a world of supernatural beings, rather holy figures of human beings? Hoping and praying……….that it should be a man but finds it strange to discover it to be an angel, but is it destiny to meet an angel or perhaps just a fluke meeting the angel.


It is dark, no light in the darkness………no hope, if there is no light; the man suffers of pain, but what kind of pain, could it perhaps be a pain that is physically or mentally, suffering from a demonic mind not feeling accepted as most uncomfortable humans feel; as coming forth as a good, kind, loving and audacious person doing good deeds but turns out to be dark multiplying in numbers; looking again , turning around looking at a thousand just like the suffering man, thousands of them but why? Is there not enough room or are they just not good enough? Why do they have to suffer for something they did not ask for? Why give them something they cannot handle………why give them Sin. Is it a good thing living with sin or is it so bad it makes humans look bad as well, but what they say is what they say, where there is light there is darkness. A glimpse of hope and the person who finds it is whole, then all sees it, all wants it but when losing it they all are lost of hope. Having not the courage to stand up, suffering of pain he endures a pity for them but then realises who he is and not whom he were because there is no place for weak people on earth; he looks again, sees a thousand of them around him, surrounding him, thinking that he’s their saviour hence realising that he is just as sinful as they are, then they stop asking as one voice, like a soft echo, saying,” Why have you come? your time is not of the essence for you still have a long road ahead, wake up from this dream and dream no more of this place for here in this place as we call it the , beyond’ it is only a minor fraction of suffering.” A man comes towards him saying,” go now, we shall meet a time, you not and remembering only a portion of your life.”Who are you? “My name is not of importance but you shall hear soon enough, but there’s no time you must leave, now go!!! (Shouting), yet as walking ‘the thousand voices says,” I am the head summoner, I do fear anyone just my lord and his father whose name I must not mention at all, for I have committed crimes against my master, now punished by the Alpha and Omega for not living a virtuous life on earth as a human; remember, do not commit a crime against yourself for it is a crime against God, the body is the temple of God so don’t ever forget that; committing a crime against him you should not do, you have destiny’ I don’t you have a life’ I don’t for I am as the only darkness in light as soon rehabilitating, still do I find a portion of a light within my wretched body, but all is in the depths of sin, for my punishment is to take care of these sinners who has their different reasons for being here, some not even seeing life , dying at birth, can you hear the babies cry? Can you hear them longing for each of their mothers that does not know them, whom had abandoned them of decisions they made in life, tell me why? Because of their depraved, erroneous decisions turning into heinous outcomes at the end, now their babies are trapped inside the beyond without knowledge of life tell me why they do sin? I’ll come back to you someday and when I do, I want the answer; now look at these souls. They are weakened by life’s superfluous rules it is a discrimination to the rules of our heavenly father wouldn’t you agree? Now you see, do you see what I mean? ;weaklings that committed suicide in their human lives, I guess if they a had second chance they’d do things differently but that’s the thing, life gives second chances not the beyond, not me, not the other (22) twenty two summoners, I know that I told you that we were meant to be twenty-four but the twenty-fourth one is not dead yet, and he is meant to become a summoner, for I am the beyond, we are the beyond, I am the summoner of souls’ all twenty four of us for you should know, you carry the blood of one; they are the souls wandering in the beyond, without hope’ a fog in their eyes blinded by sin and lies. What did you mean about me carrying the blood of one? You know the answer; I will not lower myself in telling you of what you already know, now ask me again then I leave you here inside this nightmare; Yedic Celius also known by KillWorld as “Tomorrow” is actually part of a clan of angels that have existed (been around) for centuries, that is called “The Summoners of Souls “although it might be that the archangels’ are all from the 8th highest position in heaven and is spoken of very fondly by the humans, but if becoming Summoners they are not placed in any sort of high position because they are elders, so that made them to be forgotten by a lot of angels; with each of them going into groups of four (4) guarding and maintaining control over the lost souls in the beyond, with each of them based on their way of dying, placed in six separate gateways, meaning those who committed suicide is in different gateways than those who died without knowledge as babies; you have to know’ they as Summoners are not your typical Arc Angels, they will kill anyone who stands ahead of their missions, if a summoner gets killed, one new one is chosen ‘and for any Angel that is chosen becomes a privilege for them because it is a high position that is not commonly known by man but is for Angels in heaven, so if one dies, one is born.


Look at these souls, some were murdered, some in sick bed, some did foolish stunts on earth yet causing it their lives, leaving their loved-ones behind.

Now you tell me if that is acceptance of life, the ungrateful b******s, thankfulness towards God, it is disrespect!!! The humans on earth are ungrateful, living their meaningless lives doing the same old stuff over and over again, don’t they get bored?
Look at me boy! Look at my clothes’ a black robe’ shouldn’t it be white as snow or am I just not pure? Look at the ancient scriptures on my body, this is not destiny this is betrayal to God, trust me you don’t want to challenge God, you can either choose him to be your master or your enemy but trust me, when he’s your enemy’ your life is lost, it is no more, you may not hear him but he can hear you and it does not mean he is not there but Oh’ he is, heed my words’ you don’t want to let him answer you, for he is king of life not king of death, he wishes it to no one, no man, he only wants what is best for them but still they see him as a fluke, well some of them. Trust me when the prophecy is fulfilled and we go down to earth, all twenty four of us at the same time’ then we’ll see who the fluke is. He does things on his own time with his terms, one word out of his mouth is like a lions roar just like a shout but he speaks so softly yet you fear for your life.



He is not dark, he is wonderful, and he is of all talents, he gives us a chance to do whatever we want on earth-doing what we want’ but when time comes and you die, your soul is needed to provide a new one (only this new soul wont have your experiences or memories of life but we did have a few’ not much” that remembered again.) Look at them’ they are definitely holy men’ aren’t they? Look at the souls there sitting in this portals: they are holy men yet still however holy you claim to be-you are still a sinner, just look at that soul sitting on the ground (praying) when he was still on earth he was known as a Sadhu: holy man who renounces worldly pleasures, painted with traditional markings, look at them over there’ they are Buddhists’, behind you you’ll find Christians praying to God for forgiveness praying the Our Fathers and Hail Mary’s, now do you think its wise for these people to honour the same God in their own way knowing not that they’re serving the same God yet do they know not when before ,going through the pearly gates of heaven we as the summoners will judge them, if going to one of the seven heavens or not which is each guarded by the seven most powerful Arc Angels heaven has ever seen; you are familiar with the two eminent of them whom also are brothers(Gabriel and Michael) yet their middle brother who first governed over the day [‘Saturday”]- guarded the seventh heaven making him the most powerful of angels excluding us as summoners; Michael was the eldest of all three of them; Satan the bringer of darkness, invader of light’ you might perhaps know him by his real name ‘Lucifer”/Satan or Devil even by the Latin known and so to say, meaning of the number ‘666” ‘Li fillivs dei”, by some’ mentioned as a malignant force that longed to reign the earth as prophesized in the books of the Christians, ‘The Holy Bible” in the book of Revelations-prophesized by the legendary and both fearless, Apostle John-mentioned throughout the story of Jesus Christ, ‘the light-bearer”……(but to come to the point); according to some found research, Lucifer’s demons have been catalogued, ranked and classified since at least 100-400 A.D . Christian demonologists of the 16th and 17th centuries catalogued demons into hierarchies’ of hell and ascribed to them attributes and duties, including ambassadorships to various nations. it is estimated that there were 7,405,926 demons serving under 72 princes, yet all these 72 princes of darkness and more are controlled by one evil and we all know him by the name ‘Satan”….. Some of the major demons are: Asmodeus, the demon of lechery, jealousy, anger and revenge. He is one of the demons involved in cases of possession. Throughout history, he has been regarded as one of the most evil of Satan’s infernal demons. He too was part of the highest order of angels in Heaven. They have been described as incorruptible, brilliant, and powerful. They are the closest angels to God and are in direct communication with him. It is said that they are so radiant that not even the Cherubim and the Ophanim can look upon them. If humans stood in their presence, they would be incinerated. They control the motion of the Heavens as it flows out from God. Their essence is love, and they are called Angels of Love. Through their purifying powers, they move humans to a love of God; this is the reason why they are chosen to be in the order, that is known as the ‘Seraphim”……..the highest order of angels, the name Seraphim is a combination of the Hebrew word Rapha, which means “healer,” and ser, which means “higher being.”
There are rulers over the various groups of angels. They include some of the rulers of the Seraphim: Michael, Serapiel, Uriel, Camael, Metatron, Gabriel, Kerubiel, Raphael.
The orders of angels were as follows: (1) Seraphim, (2) Cherubim, (3) Dominations, (4) Thrones, (5) Principalities, (6) Powers, (7) Virtues, (8) Archangels, (9) Angels, and don’t forget about the Ophanim. There are 133,306,668 fallen angels, now if they are so much, how much are the souls in the beyond not?

The leader of the Seraphim is Serapiel. The ruling princes are Michael, Serapiel, Jahoel, Uriel who carries the keys to the gates of Hell, Camael, Metraton, Nathanael (know that this Nathanael is not KillWorld, it is one of the angels) these angels are also called Seraphs; he is either associated with or is the husband of ‘Lilith”…… the demon queen of lust. Sometimes he is said to be the offspring of Lilith: it is also mentioned about Lilith, that she was originally created as Adam’s Eve but God found her true image to be dangerous and a threat to all good in the ‘Garden of Eden” and decided her to be unfit’ so she was sent to the depths of hell, where it is again otherwise believed that she might now be, not only the demon queen of lust but also the queen of the underworld as Satan’s (companion)it was believed that a wife or lover was first pronounced as companions but nevertheless-then you find the demon ‘Astaroth(also Ashtaroth) a male demon who evolved from the ancient ‘Phoenician mother goddess of fertility”, ‘ASTARTE or Ashtoreth”. He was a grand duke of hell and commanded 40 legions of demons. ‘Astaroth is listed as one of the three [3] supreme evil demons, with Beelzebub and Lucifer, in the Grimoire Verum” and ‘Grand Grimoire”……..which date from about the 18th century. Beelzebub: known as the Lord of the Flies,” Beelzebub was the prince of demons in Hebrew belief at the time of Jesus Christ known in Hebrew as ‘Y’Shua Bar Yosseph”……..then finally the demon the demon Belial, whom today is still known as Satan’s most important and evil demons, who is deceptively beautiful in appearance and soft in voice, but full of treachery, recklessness and lies. His name might’ve probably comes from the Hebrew phrase beli ya’ al, which means “without worth.” The ancient Hebrews believed Belial was the next angel created after Lucifer and was evil from the start, being one of the first to revolt against God, whom is believed to have a name not known by man but is called by pupils as, ‘Jehovah” but then again it might be true or nevertheless false, but today you do get man-made names. After Belials fall from heaven, he became the personification of evil, commanding 80 legions of demons (at 6,666 demons per legion) Belial is also known as Beliar. Lucifer was also an angel in the Seraphim but denied God through his jealousy so he was banished from the heavens and as thrown out, he held on to a cloud but it is his younger brother who stepped on his hand therefore making them instead of brothers in blood……..but mortal enemies to this day, he then enters hell but already it has an owner, ‘Satan” and served under it as its follower,(do understand, Satan was not a man or beast or Devil nor an angel, it was all the sins of the people that grew against them, it was like a fungus you could say yet all those sins of them went inside of Lucifer which made him an evil to be reckoned with to this day, when entering inside of his body he became Satan, it made his wings grow out again but it was not those of an angel’s but as those of a dragon, coloured in bloody red also with scales)

But, for how long would he be? “............Lucifer. In Latin, his name means “light-bringer” and he originally was associated with Venus, the morning star, which made him later be called Lucifer Morningstar, but the thing is what many people do not know is, mentioning his name once is a sin unto God, then again, God remembers everything that we do but forget only one thing and it is our sin, so ask yourself this question, is it necessary to mention his name if it means committing a sin’ or unnecessary to mention it for being a sin unto God if your sins are going to be forgiven, yet committing a sin repeatedly for mentioning a name that is a sin unto the eye-sight of God. Now isn’t that just a load of rubbish? If he is your God, why do you test him so much? Is it enough to believe something you read………. than to believe in what you might read about? What I don’t understand is’ if Jesus made himself known as the Morningstar yet he is good of heart’ hence Lucifer is also known as the Morningstar yet is considered to be evil in the eye-sight of man? Strange I do say! Lucifers rebellion against God caused him and his follower to be cast from heaven. it was the war in Heaven, it began when Satan became an opposer to God. God enlisted the archangel Michael to lead the battle on Satan and the other angels who rebelled against God’s laws. Michael and the Heavenly Army threw Satan and his demons out of heaven, hurling them downward to the earth. The Bible states, “Then war broke out in Heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, which was Satan, who fought back with his angels which included Lucifer; but the dragon was defeated, and he and his angels were not allowed to stay in heaven any longer. The huge dragon was thrown out-that ancient serpent, named the Devil, or Satan, that deceived the whole world and it is said in today’s time that the dragon will return in an image of a head of a dragon and six extended heads of that of a snake, each with a horn and a crown on it and the rest of the horns growing on the head of the dragon’s. He was thrown down to earth, and all his angels with him.” The fallen angels lost their beauty and power and became “fiendes black.” The name Lucifer was sometimes associated with Christ, as the light-bearer, his title ‘BRINGER OF LIGHT” is a surprising title for an angel of his status, being of dark, and being equated with Satan, the spirit of darkness. However the term refers to the glorious light that apparently radiates all around him. Because of this he is also called the Star Which Heralds the Rising Sun and the Morning Star, but in the middle Ages/ Dark Ages, both “Lucifer” and “Satan” were used as names for the Devil. Lucifer is emperor of hell and ranks above the Satan within him but he creates a person out of the sin within in him yet still he remains evil through his envy towards his God/ his father and even tough he wouldst deny it to be of an envious act of a Rebel, still he is known also as the jealous angel; and names him Satan then he becomes one of Satan’s lieutenants, when conjured, he appears as a child. Lucifer was said to rule Europeans and Asiatics but nevertheless was sent to the depths of hell for abandoning his post as head Arc Angel choosing to defy God the Almighty all over jealousy but enough about that coward rather look at these poor souls, when they are summoned by us and accepted to go to heaven they shall meet the light, the way, the only begotten son who gave his life for their freedom of sin, you know him “Y’Shua Bar Yosseph” also known as you may know “Jesus Christ”. Look at these souls in the beyond where are they now? They are lost, hopeless and worthless now but will soon be more than that if they are chosen. These suicidal, stupid and obnoxious minds took so much advantage of life regretting every decision they made in it. Now I can posses anyone I choose, both sexes of the body (the soul does have different sexes as for it states in the book of revelation, they are the bridegroom); This dream is not to be dreamt or lived on earth yet is to remain hidden from those who are unaware of it, “for some of them, being human means nothing to them but surviving means everything” you understand but do me a favour’ you heard or saw nothing when you wake up from this dream.


(The seven mighty Archangels’ that you might’ve heard of, out of them the two most renowned angels [Gabriel the messenger angel, BRINGER OF GOOD NEWS: his title, he is also the angel of revelation; governing over the day[’ Monday”]-guarding the first heaven ‘Shamain” and Michael his brother-angel of war, CAPTAIN OF THE HEAVENLY HOST: his title, he carries out his role as commander in chief of the Celestial Army within the Garrison of the faithful and most humble archangels, with the keys to God’s kingdom also held by him; and governing over the day[’ Sunday”]; the holy day, the Sabbath day as mentioned continuously in the Old and New Testament of the Holy Bible such as books in the bible Genesis, Luke, Matthew, Mark and John informing also reminding the reader to keep the Sabbath day holy -guarding the fourth heaven’ ‘Machen” - but then there is some of their brothers and sisters whom are fellow archangels as well: Camael(THE ONE WHO SEES GOD) governing over the day [‘Tuesday”]-guarding the fifth heaven whom also is believed to be: a great celestial prince in Heaven. He is a leader over twelve thousand angels of destruction. He holds the titles Ruler of Tuesday, Prince of the Seraphim, Ruler of Mars, Chief of Powers, the Angel of Relationships, and God of War (to the druids). He is said to be one of God’s favourite angels and is given the privilege of standing in the presence of God. He has been given the divine duty of arbitrating between the prayers of Israel and God. ‘Machon” - Raphael -governing over the day[ ’Wednesday”]- guarding the second heaven ’Raquie”-Sachiel governing over the day[ ’Thursday”]-guarding the sixth heaven ‘Zebul” �"Ana’el governing over the day [‘Friday”]-guarding the third heaven ‘Sagun”- then there is the last and final, the seventh archangel Caffiel that perhaps could’ve been guardian of the seventh heaven but it is not possible because the one that is guarding the seventh heaven is the ‘Alpha” and ’Omega”-Jesus Christ the ‘Son of ‘God”, ‘Almighty maker” of ‘Heaven ”and ’Earth” but then again still, Caffiel remains the archangel to govern over the day [‘Saturday”]-(then in other sources that I’ve discovered, they say the angels of the seven days of the week during the middle ages, as angels were assigned to each day of the week as follows: Sunday-Raphael; Monday-Gabriel; Tuesday-Camael; Wednesday-Michael; Thursday-Zidkiel; Friday-Haniel; Saturday-Casziel.)But it will forever be known that these seven archangels are the guardians of the seven heavens of life.] , what you don’t know about them are that they forgot to mention the head Summoner, you will not have knowledge of him because they barely come to earth as not all of them can come down to earth for only four [4] can come down at a period of fifty [50] years, the only time they can come down is when the prophecy of the Christians are fulfilled; Lord Don Nathaniel KillWorld that also is known by the angels Navael, knows also that his angelic name means to them’ The Order of the Light. ‘Around the throne were twenty- four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.”

Revelation 4:4- illustrated from New Testament in New King James Version


© 2015 Damian Vincent Henry


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: crowkans, immortality, vampires, angels


Author

Damian Vincent Henry
Damian Vincent Henry

Cape Town, Westen Province, South Africa



About
I was born in Cape Town, Westen Cape, South Africa. I live with my parents and two siblings. I got two dogs, well technically only one, but we adopted the other one. I am 23, and I strive to become th.. more..

Writing