Eternal

Eternal

A Chapter by Damian Vincent Henry
"

Life in a coffin, death in a hole

"
There was an uncomfortable moment of silence for Edward after what Gold said. Edward didn’t try to ask Gold anymore questions again.

He asked for another glass of water and when I went to go get the glass’ he was gone.
I placed the glass on the table and saw the paper, it looked like a letter ‘opened it out of curiosity/inquisitiveness and when ……………I read it, it stood:
Matthuel the son of Lord William, flesh of glory,’ knowing Creak Loy.”

At the end of the letter stood: P.S, If it is so important that you just really want to know and have to know……………..’ That blind man you wanted to know about is a Crowkan, well he was a Crowkan, a very powerful one also……..and he’s not blind, he is actually you father Michael……seeing that it be bothering you that much that you had to disturb me whilst telling you the life story of Lord KillWorld.” and I left you a little something on the table along with this letter, but do read this one first, otherwise I’ll kill you.

Your new destination is in Ireland, Pheonix Park……..don’t be late, they hate late comers…………you don’t want yourself made a lunch out of, do you?”

At the bottom were written, if you wish to know more, go to Matthuel William II (IN OTHER WORDS, THE SECOND OR IN PLAIN WORDS ‘JR”), he is a Crowkan so was his father who today still is a member of the ‘Ravellion” his father who after the great war of death who was later named by KillWorld, ‘Matthuel’ was first known as ‘Slave” the most loved Crowkan soldier of Lord KillWorld. Matthuel will take you to his friend, ‘Nathaniel Xivus KillWorld” (and his future wife, Calliviti Elisabeth KillWorld (their mother (Giselle Danielle KillWorld) is a vampire and the daughter of Lord Morne [so they become Vampans] remaining the son and daughter of KillWorld) and as you can see……. their surnames are similar to his and ‘Yes! My king…… Lord KillWorld, he is their father, they share his blood and shared his dream; they will tell you the tale where I had stopped.”
‘Was it a fraction of my imagination, or was it that what I heard which made me realise, that there’s more events taking place in this world of ours, the meets thee eye. This proves one thing as well- all stories does not have a happy ending.
It makes me think about his words, “Heaven has no place for me-Nor does Hell.”

’ Was it this way’ the king of the Crowkans was given destiny? Was this his fate?” why was life so unfair towards Lord Don Nathaniel KillWorld the king of the Crowkans?


If you consider being good at unravelling secrets, then it won’t be so hard, for Benjamin Gold another message inside of the one Edward received and is the letter starts it says:

Matthuel the son of Lord William, flesh of glory,’ knowing Creak Loy.” But if you take the time to re-arrange the words, you’ll find the words:

‘So Unto myself I am KillWorld, the rage of holy folk, the Crowkan king”



The end, or then again no…….. Perhaps it might just be the beginning, you decide…


‘I am the light that cometh out of the darkness.”



© 2015 Damian Vincent Henry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: crowkans


Author

Damian Vincent Henry
Damian Vincent Henry

Cape Town, Westen Province, South Africa



About
I was born in Cape Town, Westen Cape, South Africa. I live with my parents and two siblings. I got two dogs, well technically only one, but we adopted the other one. I am 23, and I strive to become th.. more..

Writing