One

One

A Chapter by DarkAspen

    Okay. So what! I Imrinted with a Vampire. Doesn't matter right? Right?!? WRONG!

I have a boyfriend, Kyle. I went back to him after Blake broke my heart. He got into drugs and hard core alcohol, and pushed me away.

    Yes I know. Kyle and I have a dark past as well...but... but he has been a huge impact in my life and I cnat give him up....not yet. I can see he is sorry about how things end, and I want him, but this stupid Imprint with Matt is bad, really, really, bad. I am cheating on Kyle and now I feel like a w***e for doing it.

    I even told Matt that I loved him.... It was the night when we Imprinted. AKA when his sences took over and tricked me into sleeping with him. I had lost a bet and now I pay the price. His sences are seductive and I couldn't control myself. I tried to resist, I wasn't strong enough. I felt guilty and still do. I had cheated on Kyle. My disition was that I was going to tell Kyle whats been going on, but every time I try, my mind thinks of something else to tell him. Matt is controling my thoughts.

    That's one thing about this Imprint thing. Matt and I can read eachothers thoughts. And some vampires, like Matt, have power. Matt has the power to cure bad things, like cancer. I had breat cancer and he got rid of it. Hid venom killed and he drank it out of me. It hurt like hell, but he cured me.

   And to top all of that off, after everything, I still loved Blake. I know, my life is getting really complicated. Expessually my sex life.

  Babe, calm down. Just tell Kyle that you love me and you just want to be friends.

I heard Matt say in my head.

    God! I hate haveing him my every thought and I can't hear his unless he opens his mind to me.

   Shut up! I yelled back.

   So he did but he was thinking why I was being so snappy.

  Its because I am no breaking up with Kyle. You need to just leave me the fudge monkeys alone!

    You know I can't do that Lilly. Even if I wanted to. Whether you like it or not, we are Imprintd, and you are now mine.

You could stay away if you tried.

 



© 2011 DarkAspen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More is comeine

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2011
Last Updated on April 18, 2011


Author

DarkAspen
DarkAspen

CO



About
I am me and you are not. I am a Cheerleader who loves to write. I love my life, everything is great, not perfect, but great. It can't be perfect or normal because there is no such thing. No one is nor.. more..

Writing
Miracle Miracle

A Poem by DarkAspen


Shoes Shoes

A Story by DarkAspen


My Love My Love

A Poem by DarkAspen