The Woodcutter

The Woodcutter

A Story by Hito Ooliha
"

There's a religous man on here that prophesies what was fiction but is no more if the Godsmake it true all but the names nand he calls it true fiction. Well this is the Queen's sketch but it's accurat

"

He was a woodcutter. He cut trees down for a living. He came to one tree that was four feet through at the butt. When he cut it down it sort of rolled on the stump and the butt came up and hit him in the jaw. It killed him dead as a tin of mackerel.


The next thing he knew he was aware of being in Heaven and they had changed him. He felt like a new man because he was just that, a new man and no better man there was than him. His body was as it had been when he was twenty-five and he was surprised the man in the mirror looked enough like him to be him and not just his identical twin brother. He was also the happiest man alive. Heaven was a wonderful place to be and the people were more than real nice he could tell they cared even, for the hellion he had been on earth was somehow gone with no trace of it left. He never knew it could be like this or he would have tried for it a long time ago. When he wasn’t happy he was content. Everything had been irritating to him before and everybody was nothing but an annoyance to some extent. Now he wanted sometimes just to think what it was like to have some beautiful woman he didn’t know wrap her arms around him and hug him tight. That he found to be the greatest thing in the world, the world that he guessed now was Heaven forever.


He had a name because they said of him, “He is the happiest man in Heaven above,” which is as an acronym Hithmiha, not a pretty name but one he found very accurate as far as he could judge but it's not wise to judge others by oneself even if it is good unless you're humble. 

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


Author's Note

Hito Ooliha
I was John Carver but I've changed to be just a man like the rest of you for the rest of my life sort of God and man in a normal healthy person on earth. See if you can find John Carver to bone up on who the Queen is. She's not fiction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on July 28, 2021
Last Updated on July 28, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha