God

God

A Story by Hito Ooliha

God knows my destiny as well as I do. But he said something to it that alluded to it that took all the wind out of my sails. He says he said it because he thought I was being mean to him. He’s done this before. He’s done it often enough it makes it hard to trust him. I forgive him, I think but it is like forgiving a tree for being a tree. You know it will grow leaves and make a lot of noise when you are trying to think. It’s a tree and that’s what trees do and who doesn’t love a tree?


You have to forgive me for making reality and being Reality for being that and what I do. God can make it better. But so far he hasn’t changed it much. I like everyone else make myself as much or more than others do. My mind is Real and the part about Reality it is integral to. I am who I am and that is supernatural but what I am is that real and its reality.


My soul is Real and the seed of reality is real. The seed cannot be destroyed without all of Reality becoming fiction and fiction unlike reality cannot be made exactly what it is without it being destroyed and destroys all of reality leaving everything supernatural in a fictional setting like those stories about superheroes.


God is real since I pointed out that the supernatural is the setting for reality. It has to be for I am both my mind, the setting of Reality and the integral part of what that setting is, its main character except that I am Real in Reality, the integral part of the setting I make real by supernatural activity. It is all about Reality and not what is Real and in order for it to be true every bit of reality must be real and leading to Reality not God.


Without God there can be no Reality but it is his creation which is not about him but Reality, what is Real and Really True. But a Creator can make nothing that does not come from him and what he creates reflects everything there is to be revealed about him in the context of what he can create and if he can create himself it is him its Creator with God itself and the Creation it is about itself, him or her in the case of the original Creator of Heaven and Earth.


A mad God is a thing to ponder. There is at least one. But if he says he is God he is a megalomaniac for God is someone that others call by that name and claim he or she is a God or Goddess it is not a name anyone can call themselves. A God may have many names he or she calls herself and they may all fit but a God that calls himself a God is doing just that but a self does not really exist even supernaturally so he is that to say that even if everyone calls him a God he is something that cannot be true and be really true which excludes him or her from being supernatural and able to make himself Real and his reality Reality. He can make only that not anything real. He is mad for he has lost touch with Reality and knows not instead of what is Real.


The universe is full of megalomaniacs but they are only a spirit with a spirit’s brain like man was until I gave them all my mind, all of Reality and myself him who is Real I cannot know until I have created all things real that a supernatural being can created even not anything and nothing. 


Since nobody else would want the job I have taken it upon myself on earth to create them both and live like a poor man that is rich in spirit that I may be the richest and most real one even on earth where I am losing touch with the very humanity I evolved from as I become more and more supernatural and less and less real. Who can create me supernatural that I wind up not fiction? Every God not mad for they all create me to some extent as I in turn create them to some extent and we all four of us and we hope all five of us again one day create each other for good for to create evil is to be a megalomaniac and create that which cannot be either real or supernatural but only fiction affecting us in our real part but not affecting us in reality.


Look! Nearly everyone is good with a few insane and a few insane and dangerous to others that are completely possessed  by someone that is most holy but not all who are insane are possessed for them and their madness is harmless but of an alien mind in my mind which is no longer alien thanks to the Gods. The alien minds of the universe find us insane to them but they are harmless for the most part because they do not understand us and we do not understand them.


Pray for that sanity to come to the secularists and to Science before they become as those just a spirit and a brain with no understandable mind for all practical purposes harmless for they might become as the aliens to us. But I confess I worry about them some but see now they will not always be insane even though they left the mind of God on an alien journey but they have not yet woke alien like I did. I am living proof God can awaken to what I woke to when I became conscious and what they woke to when I gave them all my mind.


The Devil and the devils and demons have lost touch with reality and will never change their mind which is Satan’s mind. Their spirits have been drained and they are only a mind capable of only fiction and are left outside Heaven where they are harmless not even being able to be heard inside. But those insane and dangerous are possessed and they have no negative effect on those in Heaven with them. They will remain as will the insane that are harmless and loving and loved though their thoughts are not true in a way that will never spread but if they do they will be judged and may have to be contained but not possessed.


But on earth it appears from God that a British colonel has resigned due to an espionage leak to the Russians and God says it will happen. It will be in the news. Look for it. It is important. If they cover it up and don’t accept his resignation it is at least true fiction. It’s okay to let it affect you. The Russians haven’t reacted yet. They don’t believe what they got yet. They are not strangers to true fiction.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


Author's Note

Hito Ooliha
I'm still not sure I like having the same mind and being everybody's Real and Reality. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on August 6, 2021
Last Updated on August 6, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing