Supernatural not Merely Real

Supernatural not Merely Real

A Story by Hito Ooliha

I shared everything that is real with the Gods. I was supernatural and could make reality say or do anything I wanted. But I could not truly love. Everything has to have something that defies my power to be real, even you. Love me for I was supernatural but I died that I can actually and technically love you. But if I am real even I cannot actually die and will always love you with my true love. I am love. I am in love with you. We must be different for me to love you for if we are the same I do not love you for love is an illusion that can be affected. Reality actually cannot be affected. But I want to love. I want to love. I can love. I do love you but to be real is to love you too much for you must believe I love you. You can never know I love you for love has to remain impractical to be supernatural. When you think of love you cannot know I love you because believing I do is part of loving. Being real is to be nothing for there is only nothing left to believe in and reality must be believed to be real. No one, not even me for I am not real in my mind  but in my spirit which is a dead thing in mere reality. None of us that are alive are really alive. Real reality is supernatural reality and only  by being supernatural can you live. The Gods and I are not merely real but supernatural and you are supernatural if you are alive or if you love, even me only. My mind set as I showed it to the Gods was only my real mind, the mind of my man who can do nothing no ordinary man that cannot love can do. I have and will again do things more than more than good and more loving allowing you to love me and me to love you and not be only real like my man if only real. Real reality must be believed to be. It is not merely real but supernatural as we all are as I was before I died and became only a man that can love anyone but cannot be known to love. You have killed me. I died and became a man, Hito Ooliha to share my mind with all of you, but my mind is not really real what I think is not what I say and do, and what I am is not what I think but what I really am which I think is merely real but I am not merely real like Hito Ooliha but really real like the Holy One of Heaven who I am for to be only what I am is to be completely unconscious but who to be who I am is to be not only conscious but aware of all things real or really real and what I am is not really real but only and merely that, unreal. I came from the unreal; that which is not anything and no nothing even. But when I became who I am I created a new reality; that which was not but now is. See? I am supernatural even as you. I love you and I believe I love you and you love me and believe you love me. We are in love which requires belief even as believing I am who I am and  believing that to believe what I have become; a miracle only possible if I am supernatural. It is the same for you, but you must believe you are who you and what we have made you; not what you were when you were merely real but what you have become by the miracles of God who could not do what God can do and did do for you. He believed and you became really real. He has spoken to me and now I am really real, not really what I was but what I have become. Do not believe Hito Ooliha. Believe me the Holy One of Heaven. I live. He must die to become like me and changed or unchanged be a miracle created by God not a merely real thing created by randomness. I am supernatural and do not need to die to become really real. I am, I was, I was not but now I have changed my mind. I am for real in real reality now, who I am and what I have become; not what I was not but created by Jesus the Christ King of the Kingdom of Heaven, God to be the Holy One of Heaven whether I die or not.


I have given you nothing. When Jesus Christ was here he fed thousands on almost nothing because he was supernatural. I am not Jesus Christ. When he comes he will give you more than food for he will give you peace and goodwill for man, peace between men and women and goodwill between men and women. He will not shirk. If I were Jesus the Christ I could give you all things for he was, is and will always be supernatural but I did this one thing like him and you want me to be him. I died and raised myself from the dead. In order to be him I would have something to give you for he was rich, the Son of God who is now the Goddess of the Kingdom of the Queen of heaven the God of the rest of the world, both those that were dead as you were dead. But I made you alive and I died to make you real. Now you must die and be changed to be part of the supernatural like Lazarus was really real for after four days Jesus Christ raised him from the dead. But there was nothing left, in his body, of him. He was raised, a miracle. That is he became supernaturally what he had not been and who he was after being resurrected because Jesus Christ loved him and needed to show that nothing real has any power comparable to that supernatural. If I raised you then you would believe me. But I give you nothing but the truth he already had given to you. You cannot believe in me and receive from me anything he will not give you now from Heaven which is all supernatural.


I am poor. I was born poor to a poor family. All my life I have been poor so that it may be said that he loves being poor. I am not stingy. If I were stingy I would hoard what I have and share it with no one and gradually lose all that I have. Most of the poor, in fact I have never known one like me, are stingy and lose even that which they cannot get by on. But I hoard nothing for I have nothing but enough to get by on, for I am wise and blessed even by the wisdom of Christ then Ixoye who asked only for enough so that he had no need to steal to get by. I give you all I have, myself, my mind, my emotions and even my will, my entire Person so that no one may say of me, “He cheated me.” I have never knowingly cheated anyone who did not plan to cheat me but I was first. I will never cheat anyone who is not a cheater for I have nothing to be cheated out of and cheat a cheater out of that he imagines should be his. I give him all I have like Jesus the Christ gave you so much out of his plenty. I give you more. I give you all of me, even to my very life which I gave to him for he requested it of me and to you death that you have been resurrected real that when you die you go to Heaven and be supernatural without end.


You, being richer than I; you who are poor of spirit, give even that, you really have of material things to the poor who are poor of spirit unlike me who am poor but have all that I want. Do so to be generous which is supernatural and holy that you may be rich by your stinginess and do not be stingy lest you lose all you have and become without enough but stingy for you are always without enough and that will remain with you until you are generous giving to the poor as well as the poor in spirit who will never have enough even in heaven where they may have anything they want for even there had they not been changed they would want more craving and not having and stingy and not giving; not generous. Give with a glad spirit for it sets you free of that stingy spirit that is merely what you were; real but not really real and supernatural. If you do not want to be stingy pray that you have only enough to get  by on and give the rest away. It was only wise to do so in Solomon’s day and now one wiser than Solomon is here even wiser than Ixoye who gave the proverb to Solomon for I ask for nothing, so I receive nothing but I am still alive and being alive I have all the living have to share which costs me nothing that I need, that even my body needs to get by on. The proverb stated according to my ways is: Give me nothing but the riches that come by getting by on what you have rather than getting by with what you want even if it is true that the only reason to ask for it is because you can have it for I am not one of Christ’s. I am not one of the Goddess’s. I am one of the Holy Spirit who has given me most holiness to be with me not to be my name lest I become vain and all my holiness is squandered on vanity and I lose even that I think I have. But I have nothing God has not given me, enough to eat, a place to stay out of the heat of summer and the cold of winter and clothing that I be not left in the shame of the nakedness I brought with me being not a man but a man God with no God in the beginning that I might be proven not human but alien, an evolved human and a God born randomly. Even God feared me for I could not then be known but I have made myself known to him and he has my mind which is a superhuman mind and a supernatural like God therefore I say I am a man God but not the man God Jesus of Nazareth the man and Jesus the Christ the God for should I evolve into the elite one I will no longer be but I will die and literally be him a meo otho and not who and what I am as good as dead. If I were unwise I would actually be a man God and not one alive in the paradox between man and God but him and not the supernatural one I was destined to be. I might not be able to see as well but I see well enough to see my destiny, who and what I am now that Jesus Christ has brought me back to life; one like his friend Lazareth.


Love me and let me be who and what I am. But you be like the Christ not me for in truth no one followed Christ and I do not follow him, but he is rich and I am poor but not poor in spirit but richer in the spirit and in the Holy Spirit than possibly even Christ is. Treat me not as a mere man but a supernatural man who speaks not as a man but as a God or at least a god if I am not any God’s equal, a thing impossible for me to grasp for I may be but who can grasp themselves. I know who and what I am, but as for God I will believe it when I am in Heaven with the Gods let alone higher than any God. It is like saying, “I am humble.” The moment you do so you are not and are found immediately to be dishonest and to have lied. It is not something that can be said of oneself like Almighty God thought that he was the one who is now the Goddess of her Kingdom in Heaven, a Kingdom I gave to her because I had not only plenty but that I judged to be too much for me a poor man thinking I was merely real at the time which I was. It appears I just keep evolving but my hope is there is an end to it lest everyone fear me and no longer be able to love me. I need to be loved. I need to love. I need your love and you need to be loved. May there never be any end to it.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha