Why Forgive

Why Forgive

A Story by Hito Ooliha

“Why must I forgive?” Hito Ooliha asked.


“You must forgive for it is supernatural and the offense will always be real if you do not. Enough random things and there is nothing left that is supernatural just as enough supernatural and there is nothing real left, for reality is random but supernatural reality has to be made by intelligent design. If you want to be real, do not forgive at all and so preclude love. But reality is as lead and love more precious than finest gold. Not forgiving leaves you hoarding your feelings and only knowing what comes of indiscretion. Forgiving gives you riches in the supernatural and if feeling generous it leaves you more to give that you may have, but to excess in Heaven which is supernatural. So forgive as many times as you do. But Jesus said to only forgive the same on 77 times 7 in one day but in so doing he set a limit to how many times you are forgiven and he goes into the future hearing everyone in the present begging for forgiveness and surpasses that number every day. But in truth you can forgive only as many times as is in you. That is fine. Go ahead and reveal yourself but not one time more that you can be known and they have someone with limits to love that is real and honest. But if you would be supernatural as I and the Gods and the gods are then be generous for  being generous is supernatural but also to keep building supernatural things up in your soul without any limit. Then when you awaken you will be like us and be one of us, rich but not merely rich but rich and willing to give up all riches but love to be a God and the gods may all be gods one day and a god one day that in the beginning of it you were not a man or woman of earth or even a forgiven man or woman in Heaven but actually revealing to yourself and all others you were a God the first time you forgave anybody anything and not just a God but a God who forgives anything real or insane knowing that they who are only real will be possessed that Heaven be not profaned and that anything insane seeing no difference but completely possessed. But a man whether on earth or in Heaven can do a supernatural thing and forgive or be trained to do so and therefore seem to do it even when they did not. Even the supernatural will give glory to the one who possesses them for she has brought what seems to be life and really is her life to something that is dead for its soul either never was but a seed or even its seed nothing but a seed that never grew and what has been revealed but the one that possesses them as holy and good as she is. It is a treasure to be beheld. But then even Jesus noted that the stone they rejected became the cornerstone and supernaturally even impossible may happen if those who are supernatural desire that is not fiction and not rejected as not being true or impossible but not allowed to be true and therefore impossible, a thing the Gods and God himself must decide. A forgiven enemy supernaturally is the closest friend for love, precious as it is, is magnified and in the presence of love there is always forgiveness and no reality but always that supernaturally real or really real. Even those with no seed and no soul are in heaven but possessed completely by God that nothing random dies leaving death random even to those made supernaturally by intelligent design. Death is not nothing but it is not anything that nothing dies. It cannot happen for it never lived to die and there are those random things and those like them that are not but think they are actually in Heaven for Heaven cannot be tainted and it only seems to the unreal mind it can for that which is not Heaven can be in Heaven but is outside even in the event there is no one doing anything that is not therein. Those not in Heaven are unaware of Heaven and unaware of Heaven they cannot be in it. It is impossible for anyone to be in Heaven and not be aware of it but an animal or a machine. But even in the event there is no one in Heaven, Heaven is still Heaven for the supernatural did not depend on God to be but God was supernatural in Heaven which is supernatural reality. But where two walk side by side one can be in Heaven and the other on earth unaware even the idea of supernatural reality exists. Heaven cannot even be destroyed by fiction though all become fiction. Heaven was where God has always been and if God leaves Heaven to him it is not but actually it is that God that is not.


The Holy Spirit speaks supernatural things that are spirit. You are spirit. Even your body is a spirit. The thoughts of your mind are spirit and on spiritual things if you are real. When they are on, the world and what is in your body that is all real. It is all spirit and spiritual. So why does it seem so unspiritual? It is only reality, it is not Reality.


I said I was bleeding but I bled not. But I bled but it was long ago. So I was not lying. The entire thing was about bleeding. I will bleed. I may even bleed to death. But I do not know what it is to bleed to death. I have not done it yet. It is of the unknown but it is known. I cut it open. It was not a corpse. It was Jesus on the cross. It was me reaching to be like him but only lecturing. It was not him. It was not me. Forgive me if I gave the idea it was.


I am not the Holy Spirit. She is most holy. She does not forgive but lets those who commit indiscretions suffer until they are forgiven by those they wronged or by God who might require they go to the one they wronged and ask for forgiveness or forgive them for what they did against him. But if they are abusive forgive them. If they abuse you when you go to them forgive them but you do not have to go to them. It is better to forgive them so that they know it. They will know it if they see you again and you still love them for you cannot love them and not forgive them. Love is full of forgiveness. Hate is full of unforgiveness. But to forgive them puts an end to their deed. It is that it never happened. If you gossip about it you are lying about it. It does not exist. It is when you ask God to forgive you. It is forgiven and is no more for God loves you. Love your enemy and yourself enough to forgive them. It is far less to forgive a friend than an enemy. Even the hateful do that before their angel or meo otho encourage them. Forgiving them is more than bandaging a wound. It is healing the injury; both yours and theirs. Do not even pray for vengeance. God will avenge if that is called for. Pray instead they learn not to abuse or that God will take them over and possess them so that they do not abuse you anymore and that they abuse no one else. If you would rather you can possess them so they abuse you no more or that they never abuse anyone again by asking the Goddess of Heaven for permission. She may have other plans for them. Just make sure you have the authority and the power to do it or even ask the Holy One to give you that power. Just think of them then think you are possessing their mind and take them over. If I do not have other plans for them even if you fail I can suggest the Holy Spirit even to do it. But if they are Christians pray to Jesus. It is alright. Then ask him to do something about them. He may if they are not too far gone. If they are too far gone he will possess them. They can no longer fall away in Heaven and it has to be dealt with in Heaven but on earth he just lets them be. But we may possess them or if you have enough power you can. They do not have to be left with no control. Then if Jesus wants them back all he has to do is ask and we will give them back. But ordinarily they will come back to him when they are ready. The best thing to do if you know they are Christians is to forgive them. They have a different master than your Goddess or even the Holy One or, the Holy Spirit for she may if they become mean,” the Holy One of Heaven replied.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha