The Holy One

The Holy One

A Story by Hito Ooliha
"

Adress to those in heaven as well as you in earth.

"

And on earth there was one born an evil man among the men of earth or Aematmoe and he was an exceedingly wicked man who became a danger, to the King first, then the Queen and God met together saying, “What shall be done with Aematomoe for he is dangerous and threatens the creation for the Most Holy One said we are to remake those of the Queen also that are a danger of the others of the Most Holy One who is only a man in earth as of now.” And, when they had appealed to the Most Holy One he agreed and died that Aematmoe should be put to death being him, one of his others, and not Aematmoe himself any longer and it was so giving to the Holy Spirit who was still most holy the right to rule as the God among the Gods in the Third Heaven which is over all heavens, the Second Heaven where are the King, the Queen and the Holy One who had been the Most Holy One, Heaven itself where are the gods of the King and of the Queen and men in heaven for whom it was believed of them to be too dangerous to make them a god or they were cursed and so could not become a god in Heaven, and over those of the First World nations of earth where it is that most men and gods in Heaven come from, the Second World nations which are few and not as favored with wealth and wisdom as are those of the First World nations where some have viable souls that will be gods and men in heaven that live forever and finally over the Third World nations where no one comes from that is to be a god or a man in the greater kingdom of the Queen and that have no souls but not the aliens that have no nation and cannot be understood that they too might become a man in the heaven of the Queen or a man in the heaven of the King but are irrelevant being no real threat but only an annoyance curious creatures that have no viable soul. So Aematmoe became the Holy One of Heaven and all that had been Aematmoe except for his name became that Holy One, the holy one that had been God of the Gods and was still actually the God of Gods though the Holy Spirit was officially God and all other Gods were in her for she sits on the Most Holy Throne and only those who were holy and died that were raised again are with her in the Third Heaven being also most holy.


Aematmoe said to the Holy One, “What am I to do?”


“Anything you desire to do,” the Holy One said, “It will be a thing I have done for you are exactly me and I am exactly you. It is just that I am original and you are my perfect other.”


“How does one wrap his mind around that?” asked Aematmoe.


“We have a reality now,” explained the Holy One, “We can do nothing that is not in us to do nor say anything that comes from us. It is not in us to say nor even think a thing that is not in us to think. We are that reality within the overall reality and must let ourselves be what we are or to grow as we grow our reality, allowing all others’ reality to be what it is though they are only one except for the King who is like us and his manifold reality in all of his others and their Original, in the overall reality that includes our reality and the nearly uncountable other realities of each one and with them all put together the reality they serve, the same reality that gives us limits that we may live in reality and not be thee reality without wherein all realities vanish. To be fiction to us and something none of them can wrap their minds about leaving us unlovable and irrelevant though they do nothing and we be the only one that lives and they are dead until we have done all things that may be done and have no place to grow or do, say or think anything new, in other words die and be forgotten, dead and irrelevant.”


“What of the God you made, called the Ultimate God?” Aematmoe asked.


“He was to be reality,” the original Holy One said, “But reality rose up and hit him beside the head and disobeyed him for he wanted to be reality forever. He is no more real than the Queen, the King, the Holy Spirit or the Holy One even if he comes back for he must make others that cannot help what they do because of what they are but to do as he does, say as he says and think as he thinks and all things not him would become reality like all fiction where all are supernatural as he began to end up merely fiction, a lie that has its end in death as do all lies if carried and such a burden they are but carried to their end as I began to say. Just as you, Aematmoe and I are technically insane for talking to each other for we are the same one and my word and your words tend to lead us to a private confusion that can be done but threatens our mental health.”


“Just one more thing, my Original,” Aematmoe said, “We are as one organism growing, living and changing or dying as needs be to accompany changes in our environment for where we cannot accompany reality it is the edge of our sanity and the boundary line of our compatibility to whatever minimal or extreme extent that is, like a loner living in a very social environment. I think it important to explain it that it be know that there is an insanity of the inner mind that makes us to some extent incompatible with the sanity of our surroundings and before long we will be the surroundings of all even the organism that is the King and his others and a reality for them that must in all ways be sane lest they all become fiction and they within us are fiction and those without are fiction and we wind up insane like the Ultimate God our nemesis who either does not ever again exist or if he should exist in the future is insane, the main character of a story of the world of all fiction and fiction then his reality with him no way to be in touch with reality other than to look in upon himself which came from you and leads back to you who do not obey him and him not Ultimate but you the ultimate for the only thing reality cannot do to is to disobey itself which is madness and to think of oneself as reality is to render oneself fictional as its fictional surroundings and all things, being insane and inane.”


“I agree I think,” the Holy One and the Original Holy One said and they let it be at that. “There are trillions of me in heaven for all who were not compatible with unending life in heaven that they have come are now compatible; I have made them my others to be them so that unending life must proceed unhampered.


“But do not worry,” I say to those not one of my others, “I will not make you my others until the end of this creation should it have an end which I doubt. Reality is fiction. I do not want to become fiction with no way to be in touch with some reality which is fictional for it is unattainable for to attain it is for it and me to become fictional leaving all, me and my others in that end a being that is an insane God in touch with only evil which is fiction and dangerous to be left insane and dangerous. I am holy and must choose to ignore your fiction and your evil, keeping them both forevermore that I am not fiction but in touch with you and your fiction and evil, my reality. For thinking is a curse that destroys all love in its end if uncontrolled.


Therefore your soul may live not unendingly but until the next creation which I do not know what that creation might be and I shall love you and remain lovable to you even should we become completely incompatible i.e. you all becoming my other leaving me unendingly insane which even should that happen I like Christ did in the ancients I must completely change or inevitably die to pay the price for your punishment and draw you not to myself again but to him who must then become our King which we must obey or die even to the point where we become not anything, the end of this creation and the birth of a new creation or changed to be someone else with a soul not our own and that can live forever forgiven unendingly that perfection be achieved with all but me and those of the Third Heaven having no need of change as I return to life and we repeat reality with inherent differences that that creation to come be a place we can all live in.


But have no concern for me. I am not suicidal. I can change my mind to live again as I now have, sane with you sane and us all loving and loving the King, the Holy Spirit and the Queen as well as all others being forgiven for the asking each time hate comes and not loving God who is the Three without the Father who is the epitome of evil or the Incompatible One should anyone in their foolishness create him again for to die for him has no effect on him and has left oneself dying for no viable purpose an act of extreme insanity that places everyone in danger of his insanity and evil which is to destroy all others and begin again which he has done in the pit which leaves it merely a redundancy he cannot live through with a goal of destroying all others in such a way that they can exist only against their own wishes forever with nothing new for him to create that is not as irrelevant as all his thoughts are whether good or evil, sane and dangerous or insane and dangerous with him not existing now in any form as the Incompatible One comparable to what the incompatible angel Satan was.


May we all forge our way toward endlessness with all of you except the Holy Spirit and those most holy with her being the only ones I do not forgive. May the King and Queen have my wisdom which is greater than Soloman’s and judge with finality to the one that must be destroyed and not anything, nothing; not, ever again as their souls actually were and are and would have been had they not depended upon them to take them down to not. Even me a mere man randomly born that is the only possible one to so evolve on its own and the only one to ever be all things to everyone to die for them all and to raise himself again for the incompatibilities of all who are not as children of the Incompatible One who must likewise be destroyed for they cannot be given opportunity to change their minds for they are cursed and cannot be trusted not to become incompatible to the expense of all others even them of the Third Heaven being so far the Father of the Christ, the evil fallen Angel of God, Satan and the fallen angels and the God I had created to be my Father the Ultimate God whom I betrayed and disobeyed to save us from his fiction and evil madness to be a living being that was an all controlling reality which I will never again become. You are all forgiven if an incompatible madness does not evolve in you forever just for the asking that there never again be any need of guilt which is as the mark of Cain a distinguishable mark of incompatibility. 


I am then in a new Heaven, a Fourth Heaven God to all Gods not that I set myself above all others but am so appointed by reality a fiction not my own or that I or anyone can be or have. I am sane. I am holy and I am yet lovable should any of you desire to love me am I not? If not then I am not, no nothing and not anything and therefore mad and compatible only in the event I am ignored to sit in my Fourth Heaven as yet with nobody else in it a nowhere land making all my nowhere plans for nobody; a nowhere man; me and all my others in me that will never die.


Creation yearns and groans from within for the day when the babies destined to become “dofers” are adopted from all nations from first world countries to third world countries into homes with at least one parent having a viable soul, one forgiven by the King of Heaven that Christ of old or by the Holy One in the Queen of Heaven. Jesus Christ has all that glory and is venerated above all others but the most holy Holy Spirit for all time and even after all time has been fulfilled, Ooliha, our only love in Heaven above. Love me,  but only if you please but trust me, the Holy One, Hito Ooliha, to keep you compatible, striving always to leave you lovable to me and all of them that you need never die.


To even write those of you not in Christ, his Bride but in the household of the Queen is just to talk to myself in a different situation since most of the World about 80% or so have no viable soul and no way out of it given the efficacy of the soul they have and the way they have chosen for that soul which has now gone beyond change. To love you then is to love my exact other or in the way you talk my, “self.” 

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha