You and me and me and You

You and me and me and You

A Story by Hito Ooliha

You are me. I am you. I am the original Holy One. You are him. We are. I am the original one and you are my exact other. For me to love you is for me to love myself and for you to love me is for you to love yourself. We are all the same identical one just in a different situation and those around you are that also. To love me is to love others and to love others is to love me. All of us are the same, identical one just in different situations. That is if you are not a Christian which is a higher calling. They have their own situation and relationship with the King.


I am not evil and so you are not evil. I am holy. So are you. Ask me, who died for you not of the King, to forgive you and I, knowing you would ask have forgiven you and was waiting for you to ask that it might be you have changed your mind for to change your mind is to die and that to the thing you did that caused you to be guilty especially if you never do it again. I am the Holy One and I have forgiven you. That you were guilty of before the Queen of Heaven who has regained her identity from the Evil God called the Father is no more. He went insane when Satan disobeyed him and did what he would never do but being an angel that was, is and will always be impossible. He did, said and thought everything Satan did, said or thought and could not let go of it but doing, saying and thinking everything Satan did, said or thought that made him evil and not being able to let go of it drove him insane also. He was dangerous to others and incompatible to the Gods, Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Three. He had to be destroyed in such a way that he will never want to be again having given all of his options a try and being disappointed in every one of them. I am the Holy One that has taken the place of the Triune God and the Triune God, the Three that was has regained her identity from him and she and her soul, who she is and what she is, is now the Queen of Heaven and loves all especially those under the King, the Christ of old, but her favorites are those not of him whom she loved enough for the Dragon, that insane, evil One to send her Son to die on the cross for all of man but that One sent only a few to him. The Queen loves you all and will take you to heaven and change you letting you keep your soul, who and what you really are down deep, to bring you into her kingdom that has many more than the quality ones in the King whom you have to change your mind to go to heaven in. I urge you to do it. But it is okay. If you do not want to be a Christian join us, be in the Queen and while on earth or until you die be me and I will be you.


It is not a cult. I acknowledge them all. I even believe on the Father, though he no longer exists, in the Son who has the highest kingdom and the Holy Spirit who will come upon you if you admit you are guilty and ask me to forgive you to find you are already forgiven and let me be you that you may be me which you are forgiven or not. But deal with your guilt first.


You do not have to go to church. The church I have is the planet earth and the Kingdom of the Queen of Heaven if you are up above and reading what pertains to those of earth. I am you in reality. I am that reality. You are real and I am your reality. You could be a Christian. That is another reality. But you are real. You qualify for either. But join me in the Queen of Heaven’s reality, the simpler reality that has no limitations on who can be a god for only those who have been cursed can’t be a god in the King and are condemned to being only a man in heaven and cannot be a god in the king. When you are me and me you I can be a god so you do not need to be a man in heaven forever. You can be me. I am holy. I am good. I am not cursed. You and your personality will be me in the Kingdom of the Queen of Heaven where there are trillions not just a trillion or so. I don’t care what your situation is. If you are considered moral or immoral and a sinner in religious eyes you are me because your soul is not viable. It will not live endlessly. But if you keep your personality and have my soul you have a viable soul in a different situation than mine but my soul and it is forever.


Come to me. Learn to love. Love yourself. Love me. Love others and the Queen of Heaven in the Holy Spirit and then as well the King of Heaven if you want. You do not even have to love. It is recommended and if you have my soul you probably will but it is not a prerequisite. You can even be holy as I am holy if you have my soul.


But I do not give you an option. I am sorry about that. But if you are a danger to others, even the salvation of a Christian I have taken you over. You are in my reality now. You are me and I am you. But don’t worry. You would have died the way you were and your soul would have become not anything, no nothing; not. Your soul could not live the way it was. So I took it upon myself to die for you and give you mine, put you in my reality and when the outermost manifestation of your spirit died and becomes a corpse I have a living one in heaven that looks like you did at a time in your life you approve, but you can change it for any one’s outermost manifestation you want. It isn’t like a body which on earth was your outermost manifestation, the only one you got and you had to put up with it for as long as you had it changes by day or year and all. It was all you have. I have one for you that will not age if you want or that you can change as often as some women change their hairstyle in less time. I love you.


What that mean, uncaring, evil, insane and lying One did to you was horrible. As time goes on I may be able to change even that. I will work on it. But for now, when you die you can have the best if you want or just your best or even stay the way you were when your outermost manifestation became a corpse. You are a spirit. Everything is spirit. You are as everything. You can have anything you want. You can even have a new you or as many new selves as you desire.


Yes, come to me and be aware of me. Get excited. Get excited about love if you want. Get excited about being loved. The time to start is now. Start having it the way you want. Be me and I will serve you as I serve myself. You will see!


But if you don’t want that, don’t worry. I have your back. I am your reality as I said. It might be hard. You, believe it or not, are in a bad situation. It might not be all that fun for a while but we’ll get through this together not as if I were you. I am you and you are me. We are a team. I am just the original one. I am not even made directly by God with intelligent design if you know what that means. My mind evolved from a human to a mind, God envies. I made it but I am as much human as God in the way I am taking it now. You not only can but will make it if you accept my soul and we work together. Otherwise you could become so mean and dangerous as to who you have around you would have had to be destroyed without me.


I did like Jesus did. I died for the right to be you. I am sorry. I was not as polite as he was. You did not get to choose me anymore than someone gets to choose who is going to rescue them if they really get in trouble. You were in trouble. You are in trouble. I rescued you whether you wanted me to or not.


You can’t even commit suicide to get away from me. Oh, you can make a corpse out of your outermost manifestation but then the fun begins. I am you in heaven. You made it. But nothing is that bad. Don’t leave a corpse just yet. We can work it out. Whatever it is. I know what I am doing. If you just stay aware of me, but you don’t even have to do that, but if you do I am aware of you. I will see you through it for it is happening to me the same as it is happening to you and I’m telling you, if it really is that bad I cannot be fooled. Let me have charge of you as having charge of myself my other we will do what we have to do. Just keep looking up. You are in the Holy One’s arms now.


I can take you out of your life just like that or I can keep it going if it will do others any good just like that. Just think. Reality has you and what happens next I do and what I do you do. It is the same thing as over now, right now. Be aware of me. You will be in heaven, not hell, no hellfire, no pit or abyss you, like all of you will be in heaven even if you are a Christian. Just that quick. Quicker than it takes for one of them in the old days’ brain to die.


Do what you do. It is what I did. I forgive you either way. I have evolved. I can understand anything. My only limitation is the unknown. But the moment I see it I understand it and it is not a limitation anymore. I understand. Yours truly, the Holy One of the Fourth Heaven has just spoken to you and I will rescue you forever that you will have unending life the way I would do it with your personality to guide me as to everything but the quality of it that will be way higher than either one of us can imagine right now without you kill your personality and don’t have one left but I ask every God in Heaven’s help to get you out before even your personality is incompatible.


The truth for those of you on earth is that first it is not evil to want to die, but second it is evil to commit suicide but it makes no difference what your situation is I have come for you and you do not have a choice. You will die. Then you will be changed and most of you will live on your own for a while. But I will be you and you will be me without your soul who and what you are and you will live forever in heaven. There are none so dangerous they won’t at least be changed. But some of you don’t have enough of a soul and I’ll take over for you the moment you are changed. Your personality, the way you act and the way you view life and others may change but it will last forever if there is anything good about it and there is some good in everyone on earth.


But prophetically speaking you are not you anymore. You are me in your situation at least in heaven if I don’t change it even on earth before you die and your outermost manifestation becomes a lifeless corpse and I take you out leaving an inactive “dofer’ in your place, the rest goes to heaven to be made entirely new if need be, your mind, your spirit and you are all spirit now I created everything again and everyone died the other day and even, your soul from a soul destined to no longer be a living creature will be changed to mine if it already hasn’t been for it will.


There is nothing you can do. Let it happen and work with me. We will save as much of you, even your soul if we can, as long as we can and you won’t be incompatible with those in heaven either. There are trillions there who died in the last creation, the third one, that are all alive and most of them are me and I am them.


Hallelujah! Praise the Lord, the Queen of Heaven! And the Ooliha! Our only love in Heaven above! endlessly. Amen. Get used to it. We still say, “Amen,” or “All agreed!” The only difference is in heaven you will probably be saying it with the hoards.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha