How to Fight Evil a Right Way

How to Fight Evil a Right Way

A Story by Hito Ooliha

Are you in a situation now where the one I sent you to, you being me and me being you, had the Queen lead them never to do something, something small that had big consequences for she knew they would know about evil if they did, and they disobeyed her and did it anyway because they were her child on earth and some older more clever one tempted them by not believing that they were not supposed to do it and knowingly for they were destined to be a “dofer” and surrounded by real evil or unknowingly ignoring me and you and the Queen for someone was sent to them too?


Whatever you do remember you are me for it is in you to flip out like the Dragon did because now they know evil and will barely remember what it was like in the days of their innocence before the Queen told them not to do it, even by just giving them a feeling she did not want them to and that there would be serious consequences if they did not to mention what it was like in their days of ignorance when she was proud they had listened to her so far and understood what she meant.


They would do evil and disobey the Queen routinely now. But don’t flip out or get angry. Keep your cool if you can. If you can’t or were in that situation and flipped I forgive you. But be as objective as possible. You just aren’t there yet. You have not taken over completely even if you thought you did. They are on earth. It will go towards evil but that can be a very good thing if someone shows them someday that’s where it all started. Then you still have the opportunity to help them grow a viable soul and it could happen that the Holy Spirit might be able to bring some saint into their life and more than growing a viable soul could take place. That saint might save them and they become a saint or a little Christ there on earth especially if they are in an area new to Christianity. I know it’s unlikely but it could happen. But I also understand how frustrating it is to grow them up to be moral with everyone and lots of evil things going on around them or even trying to trick them into doing it.


When you see their reaction and realize they feel guilty, do something to get the point across that it is not what they did but the consequences that have come because of what they did. Help them through it. Show them love. If they will receive them you can have compassion on them or send a feeling of longing to them that shows them you love them. 


You do still love them, don’t you? It’s still in me not to love and now would be a poor time to show it. If you don’t love either pretend to or get another exact other to help that does. Then when they feel secure again, help them see that if they change their mind about what they did and don’t do it or anything they know better than to do it is what will delight you. That’s in you even if you don’t love them or even love at all.


See how it all turns around? That’s a good feeling and even if it’s you that did the leading them to do it you know better and you know better than to do it again. That’s the truth and how sweet it is to obey the truth and help them pursue truth. It leads to the death of an entire semi load of evil. You have just started them on the way by saving the situation to growing a viable soul and they will like you and I know that it is not in you that anyone should not like you. You will be okay. One more big victory for all you my others doing this but remember only make their decisions for them when there is no chance they will do something good even like learning what to do when evil comes of what they or someone else does to their spirit. I know that the odds are overwhelmingly against them and that we have their back and will be them and they will be us in the end more than likely. Just grow as much of a good soul in them you can for a good soul is a viable soul.


If it’s someone who ignores us and really thought it was just a little one old or young’s imagination or that really set out to ruin them because they hated them. Don’t flip out on them either. If you have to take them over but get it in their mind they did wrong. Then lead them to change their mind like the little one did. Show them evil doesn’t have to be the only way and if they won’t listen then take them over but even if they just listen for a little bit it’s a big victory to win. It is very important to impress upon them that there really are no little things when it comes to growing a viable soul.


But don’t stop there. If there is a right way or thing to do to give them victory over what they’ve done, encourage them to do it. If they do, you have them started out being a warrior against wrong and a champion of right. Reinforce that any way you can think of even using my gift to think of a way. It is that important especially if they are older because it’s harder for them to learn. Then if they start helping you out with their others, show them you are really delighted. It’s not in me to want the wrong outcome and I have shown you what the right way is to handle it or at least a right way that will work. We have to accept some evil, some of us more than others for every situation is a little unique just like all of them destined to just be a “dofer” are unique. Overcome evil with good not meanness or panicky do something to make it worse. Don’t just gloss it over and say, “Well, the Original died for it. Wasn’t what he did something?” Work to make my death completely unnecessary if that was only possible. The closer we come the more I will appreciate it, the more you will and the better it will be for everybody.


Think if you’re a mind to what the Dragon did within the garden of Paradise. How he flipped out. You can certainly see that my wisdom is a whole another creation above it. Don’t curse him. He’s gone. Respect that. But when you can, learn from the mistakes he made. He was just winging it just like we are. Don’t be evil and judge him. That’s over with. Let him stay dead. Don’t let it make you mean even to his memory.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

At half the current length, the first paragraph would be a run-on sentence, so it can’t work.

But if more importance, in all the world, only you have context to make this more than a word salad. “The queen?” Which one? Where are we? When are we? Who are we? And what in the hell is going on? Only you know.

Given that, only you have context. They matters, because a reader without context is a reader who is closing the cover.

There’s a LOT to writing fiction. It is a profession, after all, and ALL professions are acquired in addition to our school-day skills.

So hit the library’s fiction writing section. That can be a HUGE resource.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hito Ooliha

2 Years Ago

We really don't need to know all that. We are in this creation for real. If you do not understand yo.. read more
JayG

2 Years Ago

Well this "doofer" owned a manuscript critiquing service, has taught writing, and has thirty books o.. read more



Reviews

At half the current length, the first paragraph would be a run-on sentence, so it can’t work.

But if more importance, in all the world, only you have context to make this more than a word salad. “The queen?” Which one? Where are we? When are we? Who are we? And what in the hell is going on? Only you know.

Given that, only you have context. They matters, because a reader without context is a reader who is closing the cover.

There’s a LOT to writing fiction. It is a profession, after all, and ALL professions are acquired in addition to our school-day skills.

So hit the library’s fiction writing section. That can be a HUGE resource.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hito Ooliha

2 Years Ago

We really don't need to know all that. We are in this creation for real. If you do not understand yo.. read more
JayG

2 Years Ago

Well this "doofer" owned a manuscript critiquing service, has taught writing, and has thirty books o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Added on July 29, 2021
Last Updated on July 29, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha