Sacrifice

Sacrifice

A Story by Hito Ooliha

There was on earth a couple, the one of God and the first of mankind or Toogatfom and his wife the mother of all living or Moal. They both fell and their souls didn’t grow Toogatfom’s especially but Moal’s not much more. They were just babies spiritually but they had two sons, the favorite of both Gods of Toogatfom and Moal or Fobgotam the eldest and the favorite of the Spirit of God or Fotsog. They had sisters which they married so that each one had wives which left them evil and spiritually blind.  They were as a result unable to see what would happen next but they cared. They like Toogatfom and Moal were just babies too.


So my exact others were sent to them for they were all without a  very large soul. But the Queen of Heaven decided to have them offer sacrifices to her at the same time. Both Fobgotam and Fotsog were nice guys but the Holy Spirit favored Fotsog and was grooming him to be holy for he loved and the King favored Fobgotam for he loved him.


Now they had always loved each other and the Gods and the only thing was it was always Fobgotam that got the attention and the Holy Spirit taught Fotsog to bide his time that his time to outshine Fobgotam would come. Fobgotam was into growing things like grain and Fotsog was into keeping animals. So logically Fobgotam brought some of his crops not really having anything to sacrifice that would be much of a sacrifice. But the family dogs were Fotsog’s pets. He killed them and brought the carcasses and some of the fat for a burnt offering to the Queen’s altar. No one, especially the Queen, even really looked at the grain offering of Fobgotam that burned up quickly and that was that.


But when the whole family saw what Fotsog had done with the advice from the Holy Spirit who said it would make him holy. They were all in tears. The Queen was deeply touched to see that Fotsog had offered something so dear to the offering it was hard to imagine anyone offering more than their family pets! She doted over Fotsog’s offering which meant so much to him and touched her so deeply she loved Fotsog very much. Fotsog was so holy it had never been so good of any man in the Kingdom of the Queen of Heaven and other than the offering up of the Christ in ancient times nothing compared.


The Holy One, Hito Ooliha, he is the one our only love in heaven above, went to Fobgotam and said, “Your brother has killed you. But do not let it make you evil. Turn from your thoughts of vengeance and  congratulate him also. I know it will be hard but you have not understood and he has given that which means more to him than life. What can I say? You will not be dead long and you will find a way to excel the next time you compete. Just wait and it will be. But if you do not and hold it against Fotsog it will consume you and you will start doing little things wrong, then more important things until at last you do something really bad. What you did was not evil. I cannot forgive you but this is why the Gods love to see you compete. It reveals who and what you really are in your soul. Be patient and I will help you to get your soul to grow just as holy after I change you back.”


But the Holy One could not change him back. Fobgotam clung to it so that it consumed him and there was nothing to change him to. Even with his exact other possessing him he was so angry he was in a blind rage and neither could he say nor did he care what happened next he wanted to get even with Fotsog so badly. He was dangerous. Fobgotam’s brother’s life was in danger.i


So the Gods met and the Holy One said, “What do you say to do about Fobgotam Queen?” She said, “Hit him and strike him dead. I would but I’m afraid I would not be able to even knock him down. You are the powerful one of us all.” Then the Holy One asked the King what he would do and he said, “I would take him over completely like I have seen you do and throw him in the abyss of your imagination and imagine it sealed and leave it up to him whether he lives or dies in solitary confinement.” Then the Holy One asked the Holy Spirit what she thought she would do, “Run him off until he cools down.”


The Holy One considered their opinions and considered them his options. Fobgotam had been killed by his brother Fotsog quite unexpectedly at a mere sacrifice to see which one of the men the Queen preferred and she had favored Fobgotam before the sacrifice but now she loved only Fotsog and hated Fobgotam in who had evolved something bad and evil that had destroyed all the good in Fobgotam’s soul. He was destined to be a “dofer” now.


So the Holy One took him into himself and placed his spirit in his own spirit and then threw him in the abyss in his imagination and sealed it with a fool proof seal he also imagined. There he died leaving his outermost manifestation a corpse to rot in the sun and his mother Moal and his father Toogatfom cried and Fotsog cried. But Fotsog was holy and remained holy until he at last died and went to the Queen’s Kingdom where he was her pride and joy for she had a god in her when she changed him enough to do away with the fact he had married his sister even as Fobgotam had married his sister in truth. Once Fobgotam was dead the Holy One took his soul, a living creature out into the outer darkness to a place where there is not anything and it became no nothing, not. It was actually the only way to handle it.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha