Haptqoh

Haptqoh

A Story by Hito Ooliha

“His name was, he always pleases the Queen of Heaven or Haptqoh. When I told him what not to do he never did it. When they tempted him he would say, “How can I do this thing against the Queen of Heaven and die?” I told him not to smoke and he never even so much as tried. So he had no sin and could not understand why he needed Christ to die for him and he was right. I gave him anything he wanted and made him content with what he had so that he would not ever be in want or know poverty of the soul either. Though everybody around him sinned he did not and made me his friend keeping me in mind always so that he was never lonesome or lonely. He was a mild man and not given to meanness but gentle and kind having compassion on the poor of spirit that were always in want regardless of how much they had whether too much or too little and he was happy and generous, always cheering people up with a greeting or a touch of his hand or a hug and he never met anyone he did not love as himself.


He married young but his wife was mean and always tempting him to do evil things to her or with her, but he shunned evil and did not participate in rough language or foul talk, but always forgave her whether she asked him to or not. There were no bad things that happened to him and he lived as if he were in heaven with me. But people began to stop loving him because they were envious and jealous of him while he was humble and could not understand why they wanted to get even with him for he had done nothing wrong. They picked on him and teased him, often intimidating him, they despised him, they made him feel small until I told him, “You are no small soul. You are the great soul, the one that listens to me that your soul may grow. I will take you to be with me because they will not let you rest until they have worn you out and you become angry and do something mean to them.” 


Then I took him and no one could find him. He was younger than the others that came to me while their outer manifestations lay rotting in the hot sun in earth. I made him a god in me and kept him with me in my palace and never changed him except that I gave him a changeable outer manifestation and taught him how to change it if he wanted which he did not. I entertained him and used him as a role model of hope for the ones I had changed to be good and destroyed all the evil in their souls that still threatened their lives even in heaven with me. He was a miracle one and they that loved him would say, “Hey Haptqoh! I love you as much as the Queen!” and they would say it in the Holy Spirit and he would reply, “It is good to love and I love you too,” not letting them know that he loved no one as much as he loved me.


He will live forever but he will not be holy but like me, good and righteous and merciful and kind having compassion even on the dying and being guided by the truths that lead to those things possessing my wisdom to keep him pure. He would have to die to be holy and no one, not even the Holy Spirit could stand the thought of Haptqoh dying for any reason in heaven. This I assure you me and Haptqoh will always be in heaven for I love him and will not leave him and he loves me and all others even the King of Heaven whom he never had need of. He is my own miracle man of Heaven or Mommoh and Mommoh he will always be.


They say of him in earth as they say of Enoch who was a righteous man in the Dragon and always obeyed it so that they walked together in all things and the Dragon took him, “He walked with God and he was no more for the Lord took him.” But Enoch will never die for he is always righteous and good and eased the pain of even the Dragon who thought of him as a pet. Mommoh is not my pet but I love him. He is more. He is all that I want everyone of my kingdom to be, like me in all that he does and has even taught me many things I treasure from that in him that were not even in me. He is a god, my good god Mommoh,” says the Queen of Heaven of her friend Haptqoh or her good god Mommoh.

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha