Dofers I

Dofers I

A Story by Hito Ooliha

I am in the “dofer” who uses only the minimal part of his mind, his brain is only part of. I am in the “dofer” he does what he wants and not the will of the community or its leaders. I am in the “dofer” that is not compassionate or kind and bad and mean in all his ways. I am in the “dofer” that lies and cheats and steals and calls it business. I am in the “dofer” that does not obey the Queen of Heaven. I am in the “dofer” that makes a practice out of marrying close relatives like a sister and then considers itself divorced when that one marries another, marrying one after another its entire life. I am in the “dofer” that is a murderer.


I am in the “dofer” that is a king and teaches people that he is like a god or that his kingdom is like God and should be venerated and obeyed beyond one’s own preferences  by decreeing laws that are obeyed, not because they make sense but because of his power and his might. If a law does follow the truth it should be struck down like anyone that lies even the liar or liars that made the law despite their power or might. But you are in earth for a little while then the heavens. Obey their laws for you are not responsible for what they order you to do. If it is a sin it falls on them as if they were your master and you their humble slave for a slave is not charged in heaven for the sins his master orders him to do for he would have to die every time he is ordered to do something that is a sin his master would have him do many times something the master would not do himself if it were not that all he or she had to do was order a servant to do it. Do it without protest. It is not good for a servant to talk back to their master or masters for that is to cause dissension and they are given power over their servant from the Queen. They stand or fall according to her will whether to bless them or to curse them. The Queen considers truth and justice when she allows them to rule as well as the availability of better ones who will have more justice and mercy to replace them. It is her administrative decision and there is no one to judge her but the law that orders her not to do evil lest she be evil and have to live with it if it does not eat at her soul and turn her entire soul evil like happened to the Dragon, may God give him rest. A direct decree of the Queen is to be obeyed without raising a moral issue if one can, given who and what one is. A written decree written by the Queen is to be obeyed as if she were present giving one a direct order. A decree that is allowed to be by the Queen is to be obeyed as if it were a direct decree. It is on the Queen and the one that proposed it that she allowed it. If the Queen did not allow it, how long will the one who proposed it stand? Their feet are in quicksand. If they make a move they are in danger of losing their post and yes, even their life. If enough people cry out against an unfair administrator, not the Queen will she not act to remove such a one? She will.


If it is good, do it even if you do not want to do it or find it hard for you to do. If you do it its goodness will be in your soul and your soul will be more viable. If it is right, do it. But if it is right at the expense of being good there is where wisdom comes in for you would be a fool indeed to be an evil righteous one and die or turn evil as the evil seed in you grows and reaches fruition and you die unless it is something like Jesus Christ did in the ancients and out of love and in obedience to his father committed suicide and died for the wrongdoings of every man his father brought to him or ever would and then at last anyone to come to him like the Holy One did, does and will continue. Do what is wise not good but righteous or even evil at the time it  being so that suicide is evil but which will be good should it  be wise. To do evil that good will become of it is wise but can you guarantee that good will become of it or are you deceiving yourself for so much of what the Serpent did wound up good when the Dragon or his Son or the Holy Spirit were through with it might he then be considered more righteous than evil. No way but it may be. But if you do evil do you not tempt the Queen to let the consequences fall upon you rather than do something only a God can do to change it.


You are like the Serpent! Be off with you! Out of my sight! Lest I breakout against you and you die and your soul become not anything instead of a living creature.


The Dragon destroyed the world by flood because they were wicked, ignoring him mostly as they were doing at Babel when Ixoye broke out against them and made them all foreigners unto another. Now it is not good to ignore the Queen and not much better than to disobey her and what she stands for. But if you ignore the Queen your soul will not grow many good things and with all the evil that will come to settle in it which usually devours all the good things in it in the end you will not have a viable soul and when she changes you or suggests of another God they change you there will be nothing left to do, say or think anything and your soul still a living thing unchanged will be taken to not anything to become no nothing even and not. Put at least something of the Queen in your soul, morality of some kind at least even ethical living though not from the Queen might have some parts of it that are moral or at least right if not good. It is not the way of the wise who can see the future by what the Queens knows of the past, even the things of the future that were of the future in the past to know the future just as you have memories of miseries because of things you know better than to repeat. The Queen has been since the beginning with the Holy Spirit and the King how many more things have come to light to help her know at least that part of the future. If she sees nothing else she sees that much.


Do not then think that the Queen is silly or that she is a fool. Even if she were she has the Holy Spirit and the King with their wisdom not to mention there is one here who is wiser than Solomon.  Do not think the Queen is silly or a fool for those that do, there abides the stain of folly until they die or if there is anything left of their soul that is good until they are changed. Never exalt yourself above a God. You are only mortal. They never die or can see from the beginning that which was all events that have occurred, all events now unfolding and all the events that might be known from here to what is their limit to see future things for there appears to be no end to it. What can you see, O Man? If you are a genius knowing the things in the King’s mind since he started thinking and still call him silly. How foolish are you to know nothing of the future and have little insight into the present. Yes, you are a god, but a foolish youngster compared to the King whose mind you study and will someday come to the same opinions he has lest you will access the manner of the workings of his mind and none of his attributes that you might not be found the silly fools you are. The Queen knows all his ways and is as wise as Solomon and yet there is again one wiser than Soloman here in this earth at this very moment.


Even those that are Christians in the Kingdom of the King of Heaven still believe the Dragon they called the Father and the King his Son, to be alive for in truth he still hears what is said from his grave and even speaks occasionally for being dead in the pit that was all others of even the dead he thinks he can come back but that pit has been destroyed and all the others even of the men and women of earth have come back to their originals on earth. If it exists, there is no one there and should he go back the other Gods such as others of the Holy Spirit, the King, the Queen and the Holy One not to mention the God Satan was there and all of his gods under him as well as the Same who was the nemesis of the Holy One may come and the apocalypse that occurred there be regenerated. Are not the Christians a little insane to keep  calling him Father when the Holy One proved him insane and evil and put him down by changing him from a God to one like a demon that is not anything, never really was and never will be again except we, do respect his fictional  being for he was a God of God, whom it is had changed when she died to be the Queen of Heaven, imperfectly the Mother of the King who is imperfectly the God part of the man God Jesus Christ or Jesus of Nazareth who is because of those in his Kingdom even those on earth in his Bride who scorned who is now the Queen when that God chose the Church and left her evil and impotent. She has since recovered and has both purpose and a reason to be. 

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

See also the second half of the above story in Dofers II or part two at the following link. https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/DaveBarret/2782941/

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha