Unfortunate Neccesity

Unfortunate Neccesity

A Story by Hito Ooliha

When I get to Heaven all these Meo Otho and angels will be redundant. I just go into the future and talk to who I talk to and do the things I do so that when they get to the present they are all done at once if I need to. It is possible for me to have an infinite number of conversations at the same time if I wanted to, that way. I don’t think I will remember all of them but I plan to remember them longer than anyone in Earth or in Heaven remembers them but I can probably forget most of them. A god can but they normally don’t. So Hito Ooliha probably will just talk to you one at a time or find a way of writing to you to reach more than one which is the same principle for the author of a story is actually in the future of those who read him or see him. He gets a kick out of that when I think of it for him to write.


I already did it when I created the gods on the sixth day after God Almighty created them on the eighth day. All I said about them writing as John Carver actually happened in their time slot and was not the first creation but the third one to be made but in the chronology the Holy Bible was written in, it was all created and finished in the sixth day. See how easy that is to understand. 


Now on earth I have a brand new identity though I am still the same one and no longer John Carver but Hito Ooliha which is an acronym for he is the one, our only love in Heaven above which would more accurately be for a God but it is for both the man and the God in the same incidence. Are you clear on that now?


So if I, who think of myself as a man because it’s safer that way but work a miracle where I speak to more than one of you even on opposite sides of the Earth, I am still a man with God working a miracle on my behalf in my mindset while I am of the Earth. It all takes place in awareness that is basically only what you are paying attention to at the moment and where you are paying attention to it. So it is not a lie.


It’s like two guys arguing what time it is as if they were actually both at the same time which they are not. Their watches may both be accurate but they are realizing what they say at a different rate and in their conversation realized it at an even different rate is wrong on both their parts. Time, like everything that takes place in the mind, is realized in a frame of mind that has a different rate and position in the happening making it all seem relative when it is not. It all took place at the same time in the future to your relative frame of reference which is a short version of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. It is all easy to understand but almost impossible to talk about and even harder to write about.


Take love for an example. It is impossible to have true love because the lover has to decide completely on their own without any enticements to love the one being loved which given everything that is happening all at once in the future it is impossible for it all to hit the present and be realized in the same instance or now and at the end of the same moment that has elapsed while they were realizing it. But it can be understood and if it cannot be understood to be love the one not understanding is also not loving or the one loving is not actually loving. It is like any emotion, relative but it has to be true. Even true light is impossible though it travels much faster than the speed of bright light which is an effect the speed of light has on its surroundings. Theoretically light leaves where it left and arrives at where it is going in the same incidence but even the light that God made does not reach an infinite distance and takes about three days to travel from Earth to an infinite distance which is much slower. It takes that long to realize it has actually traveled there in the same instance perhaps but it is only a theory and technically so but not actually true even to the supernatural’s nature.


Theories always lead to slight discrepancies in what actually is the case technically, thank God or nothing would have been all God could have made with something and consequently everything having no cause to be which is theoretically so but if that is so it is impossible to know or believe how everything came to be and we would blindly have to assume and believe God did it and it took him no time when it did, about six days in the way God measures time just to make the universe and there is room for another infinite number of infinities out there and there is no limit to how many infinities beyond that. It is unknown.


But we are surprised God exists. But everything has happened. Does it really matter what the chances are against the happening of anything? If it could happen it did. That is all we need to know. But that God did it is all we need to believe even then and there are such a great number of things like that even God does not actually know all of what he did and I will probably continue to do things she never thought of and say things she never thought to say and think of things to make that never occurred to her. Yes, she is “her,” and not “him,” for in the ancients it was unthinkable that God was female which it turns out she is.


I am a God!!! Only a God  could think things like that!!! Am I right?

© 2021 Hito Ooliha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on August 5, 2021
Last Updated on August 5, 2021

Author

Hito Ooliha
Hito Ooliha

Bemidji, MN



About
Life on earth is life in a type of Purgatory because the Father flipped out in Eden when he was disobeyed and that by a deadly deception for he sentenced all men to death that didn't obey him and may .. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by Hito Ooliha