Chapter VII

Chapter VII

A Chapter by Nameless Change

Everything came down, you were gone. One week was all it took. You were gone. You were gone for a long time, I just couldn't see it. Your face was burned into my eyes. Now I felt everything I swallowed. Coming back up, I vomited all the words you spat at at me. I gave back all the hatred you felt. I saw walk away before, this time I too turn my head I will not look back I gave you everything and you wanted more. I thank you for giving me these happy memories. I always knew it would end like this, the scale was never in my favor for what everything you gave I gave double. I'm sick of being quiet, you're oblivious to how I feel. Now from above discard me like many others have. I am alone now and I will get better. I won't ever become what you wanted me to be. What I couldn't see is f*****g clear now, I finally got my eyes fixed. You never cared I was a watch to you to pass the time, I was crossed and beaten up. I trusted you with everything I had. I would've died for you. You were in control and you know how to pull the strings. Leave me with my sins, I was hit when I was wide open, I will heal but you... you never had a f*****g scratch. Label me the villain and leave me. I don't care. I wish I didn't. You refused to fight I don't to hear it anymore I made it very clear, you didn't have enough. You never needed any help, I won't listen to your shame. Angels lie. I was so close... I am not okay and that's fine. I forgive you, I love you.


© 2015 Nameless Change


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on April 18, 2015
Last Updated on April 18, 2015


Author

Nameless Change
Nameless Change

Portugal



About
I just like to write about what I think is wrong more..

Writing