Struggling love

Struggling love

A Story by De Hoyos
"

She's afraid to be broken but he's brave enough to fix it.

"
"Why dont you let me in..?" He kept asking her... "Why don't you let me step inside your mind, your soul so I can know what you are going through..?" He kept asking her and questioning her. "I'm afraid, to scared to be broken again..you dont know my past and I can't let you feel what I feel, it's not fair to you." She stated with worry and sorrow, using her every muscle not to let one tear escape from her eyes.. The boy grabbed her hand, lifted her chin up, smiled as if he has seen the most beautiful person because to him, she was everything, and he said to her, "Whatever you are feeling, I'll be here to make it better, I'm not here to shatter more pieces of you. I'm here to heal them and patch them..im not your past, I want to be your present and future..I want to make you believe again..Believe in love that is real and true, meaningful.." She was speechless, no words came out of her, but by the way she looked, the boy knew what his future was...her.

© 2022 De Hoyos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on April 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 27, 2022

Author

De Hoyos
De Hoyos

TX



About
A love worth fighting for is a love worth risking everything❤🐢 more..

Writing