The World Was Her

The World Was Her

A Poem by De Hoyos

The look she gave him when they first met. The smile she showed to him was all he could always remember..he always thought that she should smile more knowing the world needed to see such perfection of a view. But nevertheless, at the same time the world didn’t deserve to see such beauty. She gave color everywhere she went..She brought perfection to the imperfect, she brought light to the dark because during the night, she was the full moon...glowing, standing up tall as she could always be..the conversations he had with her were beyond astonishing never ordinary because she was more than that, she never belonged in this cruel such ruthless world. The world didn’t know what they had, and they never will, failing to see the symmetry and profound that this beautiful soul has and is. Because society saw with their eyes...But what society never knew is she saw with her heart... She always tried to fit in knowing she never would, she tried and tried to make others happy and be the best of herself for others. She was an angel going through hell for the love of demons. She wanted the world to look at her...but in all reality, she failed to see what he saw ever since his eyes laid on her, that she is and always will be the world..

© 2020 De Hoyos


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on August 4, 2020
Last Updated on August 4, 2020

Author

De Hoyos
De Hoyos

TX



About
A love worth fighting for is a love worth risking everything❤🐢 more..

Writing